SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v9 Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV v9 Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV version 9 application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss plugins for SageTV version 9 and newer.

Old 08-03-2017, 07:42 PM
Sage Advanced User

Music Enhancement Request

I realize that music has gotten little love over the years, but I would like to throw out this request for what I hope is a small "Music Enhancement". That said I can't program my way out of a paper bag.

Request: Add a continuous play option.

Implementation:
From the slide out "Options" menu under "Mode" add "Continuous" and in the popup under visualizations there are already check boxes for Repeat and Shuffle, add a check box for "Continuous".

To me "Continuous" is from the current song in order by track umber and then the next album for the artist, moving to the next artist (A-Z).
SD HDHR3-CC w/ RCN Cable FW:20161116
SD HDHR-US (OTA) FW:20150615
Firestick-Lite with Android Mini-Client