SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v9 Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV v9 Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV version 9 application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss plugins for SageTV version 9 and newer.

Old 10-15-2020, 08:42 PM
Sage Advanced User

TVDB lookup exceptions

Installed Gemstone awhile ago and while I don't use the interface, Phoenix is collecting metadata and updating every recording and video properties file.

Is there a way to tell it NOT to look up data for certain programs? Right now I'd like it not to look up Jeopardy episodes, as it creates titles with who the winner is from the previous episode. But ideally I'd like it to except entire categories or folders. I don't need tvdb to track everything in my library.

I searched forums for the string 'except', but nothing relevant. I'm new to plugins, so any suggestions welcome.