SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV BETA Release Products > SageTV Beta Test Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Beta Test Software Discussion related to BETA Releases of the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. regarding SageTV Beta Releases should be posted here.

Old 10-29-2004, 03:14 PM
Sage User

Question Bad quality composite input PVR 150 (WINTV its fine)

Hi,
I have a PVR150 card and purchased Sage TV today to get a serial number to use the beta which I also downloaded today so I could use my card as its so new.
My problem is that I am using the composite input and have confirmed that after some messing about I have a perfect picture using channel 200 on WinTV2000 (default composite channel).
When I use any of the inputs in Sage i get bad quality and wrong size, cuts of bottom and a bit on the right?? I installed a trial of Beyond TV 3 and its a perfect picture there as well??? (I know its your rival)
I want to use Sage over Beyond (considering I already brought it anyway) and wondered if this is new to the beta or something you have seen before. I did search the forums but did not see anything that fitted.

Any help etc would be greatly appriciated.

Russ

p.s Anyone know a guide for setting up UK TV schedule info?
Old 10-29-2004, 03:56 PM
Sage User

Just out of interest (I assume you life in the UK) where did you get your PVR150 from? And is it PAL.

As for setting up the TV schedule info. There has been a couple of post on the UK forum recently. There is also a step by step guide there telling you how to do it.
Old 10-29-2004, 05:12 PM
Sage User

re

Hi, Yes I am in the UK, I got it from my local PC World, it was easier to get than the 250, and I wanted something to play with for the weekend.
It supports all formats as far as I can see. But PAL for sure.

Russ
Old 11-28-2004, 05:33 PM
Sage Advanced User

Hi Russ - did you get your problems sorted in the end?

I've just bought a 150 and am running into problems with it using the composite input. Using the tuner input it works with Sage (2.1) without any problems but the composite input crashes Sage with a message about a driver problem. Both inputs work fine though in the Win2k app.

Cheers,
SidKnee