Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sage Icon

Visitor Messages

Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. jptheripper
    09-14-2011 01:19 PM
    jptheripper
    How do you like your Motherboard? That is the exact model I have been shopping for.
  2. giacinto41
    06-17-2011 07:12 AM
    giacinto41
    Hi SW,

I like the previous poster am really interested in your script. I was wondering if you would be willing to share it. I of course will also keep it private.

Aside from that how is the HD5670 treating you. Have you had any problems making it work with SageTV 7 Client. I want to get a 5xxx series card as I think the 4xxx series, although adequate for what I need NOW, I am afraid it won't be enough in the future.

Thanks and let me know.

Your help is appreciated

Jason
  3. alisonnic
    04-26-2010 09:06 PM
    alisonnic
    You wrote:

For me the HD-PVR has been very stable since I went to the separate USB card and a daily 4a.m reboot. I have a script that shuts down the Sage Service backups the wiz.bin and reboots the box. Probably don't need the reboot but at 4am I am not recording anything or watching TV.

SW,
    I really appreciate your advice and encouragement.

I would love to set my machine up like yours, with a daily reboot. Would you be willing to share your script with me? I'll keep it confidential if you prefer.

I'm running Windows 7 on my new HTPC, and am about to switch my Hauppauge PVR and SageTV over to this machine. I'm hoping the PVR will be more reliable on this machine than it has been on my XP box.

Thank you!

Alison
  4. SWKerr
    03-14-2010 03:10 PM
    SWKerr
    Not yet. Too much Scout stuff every weekend. They are starting to complain so I need to go soon. My Father-in law just got one as well, my brother-in law set it up and loves it. No Sage just HD Hulu and DVDs.
  5. DBGaither
    03-12-2010 10:54 AM
    DBGaither
    Did you check out your dad's Zino base model to see how well it fared with Sage? I'm interested in a Zino, but want to buy as cheaply as I can.

About Me

• Signature

Retired SageTV in favor of Plex\Emby and YouTubeTV.

Statistics

Total Posts
Visitor Messages
General Information
  • Last Activity: 05-19-2019 08:59 PM