SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 03-09-2009, 12:58 PM
Sage Advanced User

MPEG4 playback is set to directshow filters. I don't have quicktime installed, and can try that to see if that helps.
Old 03-10-2009, 04:13 PM
Sage Advanced User

I tried to install this on my server system and i added the menu option no probelm. but when I click on it the screen goes black. i have to ctl-alt-del and end sage to get back into it.
On a client system i installed it and had no problem at all. it's working great.

Any ideas

Last edited by mzup; 03-12-2009 at 08:27 AM.
Old 03-13-2009, 03:46 PM
Sage Aficionado

Is there something wrong with the download. I tried to download it several times and when I try to unzip it I get a corrupted file error. Help!

edit:
Nevermind it was my browser
1 HDHomeRun
4TB Storage, GB Network
2 MVPs, 1 HD100 & 1 HD300

Last edited by lotusvball; 03-13-2009 at 04:06 PM.
Old 03-14-2009, 06:27 AM
Sage Advanced User

are you downloading from here:

http://movietimes.home.comcast.net/~.../download.html

if you get a corrupt file statement after download, you may not have an unzipping client.
Old 03-20-2009, 08:34 AM
Sage Aficionado

Did anyone ever come up with or think about adding upcoming movie trailers as well as current?
Old 03-21-2009, 11:55 AM
Sage User

Unhappy My Movietimes just broke

I am not sure how long ago, but maybe a week or two, I have not done any updates or anything it just all of the sudden has no data for movies or theaters. I tried reloading config file, etc. Still nothing. My moviedata.xml is basically empty except for 2 lines, this may be right, but i'm not sure. I thought maybe it was just a problem downloading so I waited a couple days and same thing. I try running MTSA and it seems to run fine, but still not info. I checked and it looks like I have version 4.3.3 so I don't think that has changed?

I attached my log file

the data in moviedata.xml is:
<?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?>
<MediaLibrary />

the data in moviedata.xsd is:
<?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?>
<xs:schema id="MediaLibrary" xmlns="" xmlns:xs="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:msdata="urn:schemas-microsoft-com:xml-msdata">
<xs:element name="MediaLibrary" msdata:IsDataSet="true" msdata:UseCurrentLocale="true">
<xs:complexType>
<xs:choice minOccurs="0" maxOccurs="unbounded">
<xs:element name="Media" msdata:CaseSensitive="False">
<xs:sequence>
<xs:element name="MediaID" msdata:AutoIncrement="true" type="xs:int" />
<xs:element name="Name" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element name="Alias" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element name="Rating" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element name="Runtime" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element name="image" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element name="CriticsGrade" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element name="YahooUserGrade" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element name="ReleaseDate" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element name="Distributor" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element name="Actors" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element name="Director" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element name="Genre" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element name="PlotSummary" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element name="ImdbUserReview" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element name="location" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element name="Trailer" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0" />
</xs:sequence>
</xs:complexType>
</xs:element>
<xs:element name="Locations" msdata:CaseSensitive="False">
<xs:sequence>
<xs:element name="LocationID" msdata:AutoIncrement="true" type="xs:int" />
<xs:element name="Name" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element name="Date" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element name="MediaName" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0" />
<xs:element name="Times" type="xs:string" minOccurs="0" />
</xs:sequence>
</xs:choice>
<xs:unique name="Constraint1" msdata:PrimaryKey="true">
<xs:selector xpath=".//Media" />
<xs:field xpath="MediaID" />
</xs:unique>
<xs:unique name="Locations_Constraint1" msdata:ConstraintName="Constraint1" msdata:PrimaryKey="true">
<xs:selector xpath=".//Locations" />
<xs:field xpath="LocationID" />
</xs:unique>
</xs:schema>

any help, would obviously be greatly appreciated....

By the way - I do have files in my trailers and posters folders and it looks like they are older ones and no new trailers, and renaming them it doesn't seem like any get downloaded.

thanks
Attached Files
File Type: txt log.txt (4.1 KB, 186 views)

Last edited by ejkeebler; 03-21-2009 at 11:58 AM.
Old 03-21-2009, 02:21 PM
Sage Advanced User

Did you try the MTSA from here:

http://www.nephilim.it/mtsa.zip
Old 04-04-2009, 05:50 PM
Sage Advanced User

I am using SageMC 6.3.8b with 6.5.11. I downloaded all the files from the link on the customizations page. I also tried downloading the other mtsa.exe files that other people have posted but everytime I try to have SageMC reload and check theaters the mtsa.exe file just crashes. I am also using Vista 64bit. One other question, does this work on an extender as well?
HD200: 46" LCD & HD200:26" LCD
Old 04-04-2009, 06:20 PM
Sage Advanced User

Okay I was able to get it to get a bit further. It doesn't crash now when I run the mtsa file. I deleted the Movie Times folder I created and made a new one and extracted the mtsa.zip from the forums to the new Movie Times folder and then told Movie times what config and locations files to use. But its not updating my locations for the theaters in my area even after changing the zip code.

When I tell it to reload the theater list it tells me there is no config file and I point it to the config file and it keeps asking for the same thing over and over.

Edit: I forgot to post it if it helps.
Code:

Config:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" standalone="no"?>
<ConfigurationSettings>
	<LocationFile>C:\Movie Time\locations.xml</LocationFile>
	<!-- Enter the file location where you want to store the location information. -->
	<LogFile>C:\MTSA\Media\log.txt</LogFile>
	<!-- Enter the file location where you want to store the log file. -->
	<TempFolder>C:\MTSA\Media\Temp\</TempFolder>
	<!-- Enter the folder location where you want to store temporary files. -->
	<NumberOfDays>7</NumberOfDays>
	<!-- Enter how many days into the future you would like movie listings for. Note that some countries do not support this setting. -->
	<DownloadExtraDetails>True</DownloadExtraDetails>
	<!-- Choose whether or not you would like to download extra movie information from IMDB.com. -->
	<!-- Values: True False -->
	<PosterFolder>C:\MTSA\Media\Posters\</PosterFolder>
	<!-- Enter the folder location where you want to store movie posters. -->
	<PosterQuality>High</PosterQuality>
	<!-- Choose whether or not to download higher quality (but larger in size) movie posters, lower quality posters, or none at all. -->
	<!-- Values: High Low None -->
	<TrailerFolder>C:\MTSA\Media\Trailers\</TrailerFolder>
	<!-- Enter the folder location where you want to store movie trailers. -->
	<TrailerQuality>High</TrailerQuality>
	<!-- Choose whether or not to download higher quality (but larger in size) movie trailers, lower quality trailers, streaming (links only), or none at all. -->
	<!-- Values: HD1080 HD720 HD480 High StreamHigh Medium StreamMedium Low StreamLow None -->
	<RemoveOldMedia>True</RemoveOldMedia>
	<!-- Choose whether or not you want to automatically delete old (non-referenced) posters and trailers. -->
	<!-- Values: True False -->
	<XmlDataFile>C:\MTSA\Media\moviedata.xml</XmlDataFile>
	<XmlSchemaDataFile>C:\MTSA\Media\moviedata.xsd</XmlSchemaDataFile>
	<!-- Enter the file locations where you want to store the XML movie data and the associated XML Schema file. -->
</ConfigurationSettings>

Locations:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="ISO-8859-1" standalone="no"?>
<LocationList>
  <!-- ********************************************************************************************************************************* -->
  <!--  Country: Select the country to retrieve movie listings for. -->
  <!--  Values: Australia, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Singapore, Spain, United Kingdom, United States -->
  <!-- ********************************************************************************************************************************* -->
  <!--  Locations: Select the postal code and/or city name to retrieve movie listings for. -->
  <!--  Note: Separate each value with a "|" character. -->
  <!--  Active, Inactive: Select one or more theaters to retrieve movie listings for. -->
  <!--  Note: Separate each value with a "|" character. -->
  <LocationDetails>
    <Country>United States</Country>
    <Locations>94044|94103</Locations>
    <Active>AMC Neshaminy 24|UA Oxford Valley Stadium 14|Newtown Theatre|AMC Loews Cherry Hill 24</Active>
    <Inactive>Ambler Theater|AMC Lowes Theater|AMC Deptford 8|AMC Deptford Mall 6|AMC Franklin Mills Mall 14|AMC Hamilton 24|AMC Marlton 8|AMC Woodhaven 10|Atco Multiplex Cinemas|Broadway Theatre - NJ|Cinemark Movies 16 - Somerdale|County Theater|Destinta Theatres - Independence Plaza|Regal Barn Plaza 14|Regal Burlington Cinema 20|Regal Cross Keys Cinema 12|Regal Warrington Crossing 22|Ritz 5 Movies|Ritz at the Bourse|Ritz East|Ritz Sixteen|UA Grant Plaza|UA Moorestown|UA Riverview Stadium 17|UA Washington Township 14</Inactive>
  </LocationDetails>

</LocationList>
One of the problems is that the zip code is correct in the locations file but its not updating the theater list.

Last edited by chrisc983; 04-04-2009 at 06:30 PM.
Old 04-04-2009, 08:16 PM
Sage Advanced User

Not sure how I did it but everything is now working properly.
Old 04-05-2009, 07:34 AM
Sage Advanced User

I've got an issue that needs some folks help (as I'm out of things to try). Movietimes is working just fine in that it gets the movies from the 3 theaters that I've selected. I can find the show times, click through everything, EXCEPT I cannot play any trailers. I see in the directory (outside of Sage) that the trailers are downloaded, but I can't play them in Sage (it just hangs the machine).

On a similar (not sure if it's releated) note, I cannot play any DVD movie that is archived to my hard drive. For that, the machine does not hang, but Sage minimizes and then comes right back to full screen, with nothing being done in between.

I suspect that all of this has something to do with the TME files loaded as part of the HD-PVR setup, but I cannot be sure.
Old 04-22-2009, 01:05 PM
Sage Aficionado

mtsa is now crashing on me; tried to run it on another machine and same thing. Anyone else?
Old 04-22-2009, 01:54 PM
Sage Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shield View Post
mtsa is now crashing on me; tried to run it on another machine and same thing. Anyone else?
I've been seeing this for a couple days now.. looks like it might be dying during the fanart downloads??
Old 05-01-2009, 08:54 AM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:

Still crashing! Anyone have this working? MTSA.exe error! Tried it on another workstation and it does the same thing...
Old 05-01-2009, 09:38 AM
SageTVaholic

It looks like youre doing something different than the rest of us. The reason this thread is quiet is because it still works. I'm probably not the best person to help troubleshoot though, sorry.

Quote:
Still crashing! Anyone have this working? MTSA.exe error! Tried it on another workstation and it does the same thing...

***RIP SageTV***
Old 05-01-2009, 09:51 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
People might be able to help if you provide a little more data. "It's crashing" doesn't give us much to go on. Is it simply starting and crashing with no feedback? Is there a log file? If you run it from a command line (not by double-clicking the MTSA file), do you get any messages?
Old 05-01-2009, 12:42 PM
Sage Expert

For those of you having trouble with MTSA crashing, open your config.xml file and change DownloadExtraDetailsTMDB and DownloadFanArt to False. It may only be one of these settings causing MTSA to crash, but I didn't test them individually. That should get you going again.

Server Hardware: GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3R, Intel Q9550 CPU 2.83GHz, 11GB RAM, 1xHDHR, 1xHVR1600, 1xHVR2250
29TB Server Storage: 1TB SSD (OS), 1TB (data), 2x6TB+2x10TB (22TB FlexRaid storage pool), 2x2TB (recordings), 1x750GB (VMs).
Server Software: Win10 Pro x64 OS, SageTV 64bit v9.2.0.441, Java 1.8 u241, PlayOn, Comskip (Donator) v0.82.003, WampServer v2.5.
Clients: 3xHD300s, 2xHD100, 2xPlaceshifters
Old 05-01-2009, 04:09 PM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by robogeek View Post
For those of you having trouble with MTSA crashing, open your config.xml file and change DownloadExtraDetailsTMDB and DownloadFanArt to False. It may only be one of these settings causing MTSA to crash, but I didn't test them individually. That should get you going again.
That DID IT! How did you know to do that? Thanks, all is well again...

Shawn
Old 05-01-2009, 07:20 PM
Sage Expert

Quote:
That DID IT! How did you know to do that? Thanks, all is well again...

Shawn
From the MTSA log, I noticed it was failing at the same point each time. If I remember right, I think the log was stopping during the fanart downloads or TMDB related stuff. Then I remembered having the TMDB detail and fanart options set to true back in March when I installed the updated MTSA and hoped that changing those options to false would allow MTSA to skip past the failing code.

Server Hardware: GIGABYTE GA-EP45-UD3R, Intel Q9550 CPU 2.83GHz, 11GB RAM, 1xHDHR, 1xHVR1600, 1xHVR2250
29TB Server Storage: 1TB SSD (OS), 1TB (data), 2x6TB+2x10TB (22TB FlexRaid storage pool), 2x2TB (recordings), 1x750GB (VMs).
Server Software: Win10 Pro x64 OS, SageTV 64bit v9.2.0.441, Java 1.8 u241, PlayOn, Comskip (Donator) v0.82.003, WampServer v2.5.
Clients: 3xHD300s, 2xHD100, 2xPlaceshifters
Old 05-07-2009, 09:33 PM
Sage User

MTSA hang

The last week MTSA has been hung using 99% cpu.
I think its stuck in some infinite loop because it normally uses 60% cpu when it runs.
The log shows the last task it was doing was downloading IMDB movie details.
I turned off the DownloadDetails and DownloadFanArt attributes in the XML config but it did not have an affect.
Using stand-alone 4.5.7 MTSA
SJQ, MovieTimes, NetFlilx plugins