SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 10-09-2007, 06:13 AM
Sage Aficionado

SageMC and v6.2 Setup windows issue?

Any time i go into SageMC setup screen and return back to main menu, it returns me to to SageTV original Main menu. Is there anyway to stop this from happening. Only way to get back to SageMC is either restart sage or rechoose it again.
Old 10-09-2007, 06:52 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by cenwesi View Post
Any time i go into SageMC setup screen and return back to main menu, it returns me to to SageTV original Main menu. Is there anyway to stop this from happening. Only way to get back to SageMC is either restart sage or rechoose it again.
You're leaving the menu with 'Left' or 'Back', correct ? For now, use the button 'Back to SageMC' at the bottom...

Dirk
Old 10-09-2007, 07:30 AM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by flachbar View Post
You're leaving the menu with 'Left' or 'Back', correct ? For now, use the button 'Back to SageMC' at the bottom...

Dirk
For now? Does this mean you are working that out? That happend to me the first time going into settings and back out. When I went to change it back to SMC I saw the "Back to SageMC" and thats ok by me.

Perhaps where it says "back to sagemc", it could be in bold font and highlighted so dummies like me will see it.

Edit: BTW - I think its awesome that it converts to the original stv for settings, and I'm sure that will yeild much less work for the future. Thanks

Last edited by jdamore; 10-09-2007 at 07:33 AM.
Old 10-09-2007, 07:35 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdamore View Post
For now? Does this mean you are working that out?

Yeah, I know someone smart who already told me that this would happen sooner or later... I'll make it dummy-proof

Dirk