SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 10-22-2007, 11:37 AM

Ripped DVD's and Import paths

I am still on the SageTv trial and like it but I am having a problem with the dvd that I put on my hard drive. They are dvd rips that have the .vob format (multiple 1gb files not one large .vob file) Right now I have only 2 hard drives hooked up, C: drive is an 80gb and the other H: drive is a 250gb. I changed the import locations to be H:VIDEOS and I have the videos set up the following way H:VIDEOS\MOVIES_TITLE\VIDEO_TS

I added one movie and could not find it under sagetv (not in title, dvd, or folders) so I played around with it and kept having it search for new media and then suddenly it showed up in "titles" but as each .vob file , did not show up under dvd or folders. Then it just dissapeard completely and I could not get it to re-add it. SO I made a copy for the video and placed it in the My Videos folder on the C: Drive and set the import to that one as well. That showed up correctly as a DVD and was under the folders as well. So in short:

C: Drive works with a path of C:My Videos
H: Drive No Worky with path of H:VIDEOS

Any suggestions why it would work on one drive and not the other?
Old 10-22-2007, 12:11 PM
SageTVaholic

can you confirm you have the ifo and bup files too?

B
Old 10-22-2007, 12:25 PM

Yes all 3 files are present
Old 10-22-2007, 05:27 PM

Well I got it working. I renamed the drive letter and renamed the drive. It was called backup and I changed it to Local Disk. I dont know what was wrong but it is working so im not going to worry about it.