SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Studio
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Studio Discussion related to the SageTV Studio application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the Studio software application should be posted here.

Old 11-03-2007, 02:49 PM
SageTVaholic

Why doesn't this popup work?

Help me out here, I've been trying to figure this out for days and I know its something stupid and simple that I'm missing. I have a button that should open an Options Menu but when I click it nothing happens, I don't even hit the breakpoint on the Options Menu

-Ep
Attached Images
File Type: jpg whyDoesntThisButtonWork.jpg (197.1 KB, 242 views)
Old 11-03-2007, 02:54 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilpenguin View Post
Help me out here, I've been trying to figure this out for days and I know its something stupid and simple that I'm missing. I have a button that should open an Options Menu but when I click it nothing happens, I don't even hit the breakpoint on the Options Menu

-Ep
I think you need to separate the UI chain elements from the process chain elements. As it is, the chain looks like a UI chain (top element is blue), so it won't get executed when the button is selected. Try temporarily removing the "If ConversionFormat != null" part of the chain. That looks like the culprit. I think it would start working then.

To separate the chains, duplicate the necessary logic leading up to the UI element in a separate chain. The process chain should then be completely green and the UI chain should be completely blue.

Aloha,
Mike

Last edited by MeInMaui; 11-03-2007 at 02:59 PM.
Old 11-03-2007, 03:08 PM
SageTVaholic

Thanks Mike, that did the trick

Edit: Looks like I had a button without a panel hidden down the widget tree that was messing everything up

Last edited by evilpenguin; 11-03-2007 at 03:23 PM.