SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV EPG Service
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV EPG Service Discussion related to the SageTV EPG Service used within SageTV. Questions about service area coverage, channel lineups, EPG listings, XMLTV, or anything else related to the service or programming guide data for SageTV should be posted here.

Old 12-07-2007, 10:46 AM

Listings from Canada

I'm new with Sage. I bought Sage with the HVR1600.

2 things:

1) My remote does nto seem to work? Any way to test this?
The IR is running in the tray. I have turned off the IR blaster.

2) When setting up a video source, I select "Hauppage WinTV 418 Video Capture" (what the heck is "TS Capture"?). "TV Tuner", then select "TV Listings Canada/USA", is the reason I bought the thing. I then select "Use US, Canada, or XMLTV". But cannot find any canadian location in the listing? Stuck there? I looked for Toronto, Ontario, Canada. The manual says it will ask me for Postal code...but thats not coming up...help!

Thanks!

Last edited by spm; 12-07-2007 at 10:49 AM.
Old 12-07-2007, 11:14 AM
Administrator

If it is the Hauppauge remote, check this FAQ. If it came with an MCE remote, then configure SageTV to use the MCE remote and/or see the hardware section of the forum for more help.

For the EPG listings: are you selecting "Cable or Satellite" or "Local Broadcast" in step 8 of source setup in the PDF manual? If you are choosing cable/sat, then you should be able to enter your postal code. If you are using local broadcast, then you'll need to scroll through that long list -- if nothing is available there, try asking SageTV about it.

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.