SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Studio
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Studio Discussion related to the SageTV Studio application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the Studio software application should be posted here.

Old 03-05-2008, 08:17 PM
SageTVaholic

"DefaultFocus" not working any more

I noticed in one of my plugins that setting the default button focus doesn't seem to work any more: I have an options menu that contains several buttons in a panel (which is a child of the menu), and then a couple of more buttons as direct children of the menu. One of those buttons has an attribute "DefaultFocus" with the value true. In the past this button gained the focus when I opened the options menu, but now the first button in the panel always has the focus... There is no other DefaultFocus attribute in the dialog. I know that this used to work, but I'm not sure when it broke. Any idea what could be causing this ?

Thanks,
Dirk
Old 03-05-2008, 09:52 PM
Administrator

Check the entire chain leading up to that OptionsMenu -- my guess is that there is a button where DefaultFocus is true & the Options menu inherits it.

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.