SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss customizations for SageTV version 6 and earlier, or for the SageTV3 UI.

Old 03-09-2008, 03:24 PM
Sage User

Interface - View SageTV Recordings

This is an issue that has bothered me for quite some time, but finally I'm tired of spending time trying to figure it out on my own and decided I would come here to see if a solution exists. Basically, despite my placeshifter clients being configured to use the same .STV as the main client, I am unable to view the recordings in placeshifter in the same format as displayed on my SageTV client.

This is how the recordings appear in my placeshifter:
http://www.idatasys.net/files/AutoFT...aceshifter.jpg

And this is how they appear in my client (this is how I want them to appear in placeshifter):
http://www.idatasys.net/files/AutoFTPTest/sagetv.jpg

Notice on the client I have two columns for displaying videos. On the left, I have the list of shows organized according to show title, and on the right I have the individual episodes when I click on a specific show title.

Is there any way I can organize my recordings to appear like this in placeshifter?

Thanks in advance.
Old 03-09-2008, 03:47 PM
SageTVaholic

Did you enable the Unofficial Secret Extras in Placeshifter?
Unofficial Secrets Extras

Quote:
HOW TO ENABLE THE EXTRAS
Enabling or disabling the extras is real simple... go to System Information and enter four digits in a row:

You will notice that a small dot appears in the upper left corner. That dot indicates that the extras have been enabled. To disable the extras, enter 5309 again. (System Information is accessible from Setup -> Help -> System Information, or just use the Info command while on the Main Menu.)
Gerry
Server - WHS 2011: Sage 7.1.9 - 1 x HD Prime and 2 x HDHomeRun - Intel Atom D525 1.6 GHz, Acer Easystore, RAM 4 GB, 4 x 2TB hotswap drives, 1 x 2TB USB ext Clients: 2 x PC Clients, 1 x HD300, 2 x HD-200, 1 x HD-100 DEV Client: Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit - AMD 64 x2 6000+, Gigabyte GA-MA790GP-DS4H MB, RAM 4GB, HD OS:500GB, DATA:1 x 500GB, Pace RGN STB.
Old 04-09-2008, 12:50 PM
Sage User

Yep, that did it