SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV BETA Release Products > SageTV Beta Test Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Beta Test Software Discussion related to BETA Releases of the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. regarding SageTV Beta Releases should be posted here.

Old 05-16-2008, 07:22 PM
Sage Aficionado

Moving files to new computer - with 6.4.2

Using 6.4.2 with a brand new build and trying to move all my files over from the old machine. Using the FAQ: advanced_video_file_recovery method and having a bit of a problem....... this value no longer exists in the new beta!! I assumed sagetv went ahead and improved the software so we no longer need to set a property value for this action but could not see the improvement located in the release notes??

Can someone confirm for me that this value is in-fact not in the 6.4.2 property file. Am I just missing the release note on this one?

thanks,
wado
Old 05-16-2008, 07:56 PM
Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by wado1971 View Post
Using 6.4.2 with a brand new build and trying to move all my files over from the old machine. Using the FAQ: advanced_video_file_recovery method and having a bit of a problem....... this value no longer exists in the new beta!! I assumed sagetv went ahead and improved the software so we no longer need to set a property value for this action but could not see the improvement located in the release notes??

Can someone confirm for me that this value is in-fact not in the 6.4.2 property file. Am I just missing the release note on this one?

thanks,
wado
I can assure you that setting is still functional. What likely happened is that SagTV just hasn't run across the condition yet where it needed to check that property; so the default setting of it has not occurred. You can just go ahead and create that property manually (just be sure you spell it correctly).
Old 05-18-2008, 06:33 PM
Sage Aficionado

Thanks for the info - that worked great.
wado