SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 05-25-2008, 05:55 PM
Sage User

Blocked DVD actions

I've recently been setting up SageTV and my file server for all my DVDs to be archived to. I've been using DVD Decrypter to do a straight file rip of the entire disk and been very happy with it. I did notice one thing though, SageTV honors the No Action flag, so I can't always skip to the root menu. Is there any way around this?

-Nebruin
Old 05-26-2008, 11:56 AM
Sage Advanced User

I would take a look at DVDShrink, see if you get better results. I use it to just extract the main movie, main AC3/DTS soundtrack, and English subtitles. Saves tons of space, and no need to deal with the menus at all. I just finished archiving all my DVD's, so now they are viewable on any extender.