SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 06-04-2008, 05:33 AM

Unhappy Folders Setup: Pictures and Music cannot be switched on.

Hello,

I'm using SageTV Version 6 and I am trying to watch pictures from my computer on the TV.

So I added the folder where my pictures are saved on the computer in the setup of SageTV.
Right next to it in the setup where the folders are shown, you should be able to switch "Pictures" and "Music" on and off. But this switch is not working. I can't select "yes" or "no". For "video" it is working fine.

I was doing a search already here in the forum, but I have no idea where this problem is coming from.

Any help is welcome to sort this out.

Regards
GermanSageUser

Last edited by GermanSageUser; 06-04-2008 at 05:34 AM. Reason: to make subject clearer
Old 06-04-2008, 06:34 AM
SageTVaholic

Are you tring to do this with a mouse or a keyboard? Try the keyboard. I think space or enter should work.

Gerry
Server - WHS 2011: Sage 7.1.9 - 1 x HD Prime and 2 x HDHomeRun - Intel Atom D525 1.6 GHz, Acer Easystore, RAM 4 GB, 4 x 2TB hotswap drives, 1 x 2TB USB ext Clients: 2 x PC Clients, 1 x HD300, 2 x HD-200, 1 x HD-100 DEV Client: Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit - AMD 64 x2 6000+, Gigabyte GA-MA790GP-DS4H MB, RAM 4GB, HD OS:500GB, DATA:1 x 500GB, Pace RGN STB.
Old 06-05-2008, 10:12 AM

Hi,

I tried to change it with keyboard. But unfortunatly I still can't switch on "Music" and "Pictures". I've tried both "space" and "enter".

Do you or someone else have any ideas how to change this?

Regards
GermanSageUser
Old 06-05-2008, 10:24 AM
Administrator

Is this on the Configuration WIzard screen that says "Media Center Import Directories"? What is the path?

What OS are you using? What does the System Information menu show for the version of SageTV, the STV file, and Java?

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.
Old 06-05-2008, 03:19 PM

I tried this in "detailed setup" -> "general" -> "media center import directories". I've tried several paths on my D:-partition. Always the same.

I'm using Windows XP SP2. SW version: SageTV V6.3.10.166. Java version: 1.6.0_03 STV file: SageTV3.xml (Version 6.3.10.2 Feb 26,2008)

I hope this information helps.

Thanks a lot in advance!
Old 06-05-2008, 04:00 PM
Administrator

I can't think of anything that would cause that, so I suggest contacting SageTV tech support. They will probably want to see a debug log, but wait for them to ask before sending it to them.

- Andy
- HD Extenders: A) FAQs B) URC MX-700 remote setup
Note: This is a users' forum; see the Rules. For official tech support fill out a Support Request.