SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 11-30-2008, 09:35 AM
Sage Advanced User

Videos directory not showing

Hi recently set up a UNC share with my videos in it I have ripped. They are VOB files etc. I can see them from where I run Sagetv server by typing in Run--> \\my-pc\dvd_movies I see all the directories filled with videos. Then I go to MC-Setup-add the directory \\my-pc\dvd_movies. I tell it to import as videos. It seems to do it. I then go to Media Center--> Videos and nothing is to be found. I then go to Media Center --> Browse Media Files --> Browse Import Library Path and see 3 directories. I see the one for \\my-pc\dvd_movies and I see all the folders there. I go back to Videos and nothing appears.

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks

Andy
Old 11-30-2008, 09:53 AM
Sage Advanced User

Nevermind sorry

This thread can be deleted. I wait 5 minutes, I assume Sage scans the directories at some rate. I checked and they are all there all my videos under folders.

Thanks
Andy