SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Media Extender
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Media Extender Discussion related to any SageTV Media Extender used directly by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to a SageTV supported media extender should be posted here. Use the SageTV HD Theater - Media Player forum for issues related to using an HD Theater while not connected to a SageTV server.

Old 05-25-2010, 01:39 PM
Sage User

Valnar: Thanks. Please keep us updated here. If you need me to also support you with samples, just ask. I will say, however, that the dropouts occur randomly, and when you replay a file, it will occur in different places many times. As long as they are aware of that, I'm sure they will also experience the dropouts if they use a DTS capable receiver as output.
Old 05-25-2010, 03:16 PM
Sage Icon

Send a message via ICQ to valnar
Quote:
Originally Posted by derringer View Post
Valnar: Thanks. Please keep us updated here. If you need me to also support you with samples, just ask. I will say, however, that the dropouts occur randomly, and when you replay a file, it will occur in different places many times. As long as they are aware of that, I'm sure they will also experience the dropouts if they use a DTS capable receiver as output.
Yes, randomness is my problem too. I have submitted a sample to Sage and they have duplicated the problem (but it did take several plays to see it).
Old 05-29-2010, 02:28 AM
Sage Aficionado

Just to confirm that I am still seeing the DTS audio problem on my HD200 even with the latest beta firmware. The problem has changed subtly as it used to manifest itself as audio distortion but is now dropouts. It is severe enough that it is impossible to watch the video as it's not just the odd dropout that I could live with but happens every few seconds. I too can provide samples although as they are BluRay rips they are pretty enormous in size.
Old 06-03-2010, 05:52 PM
Sage User

Same issue as well, I've posted details here:
http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/show...d=1#post429046