SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 01-13-2009, 12:10 PM
Sage Expert

Want to create .my files for videos, what properties do I use?

I've got a bunch of home movies I've saved into Sage and I want to add custom descriptions and stuff for them. Is there somewhere where the valid properties that can be used in a .my file are defined?

I've set SageMC to automatically create .my files for tv shows, so I can look at those and see the properties that they are using, but since they're all named "TV..." I'm wondering if I should be looking for other examples for how I should create my .my files.

1. Are there "non-TV" properties that I can use and if so where can I find out what they are?

2. Are there any downsides to just using the TV-named properties for my non-TV videos, either in the way Sage will recognize them or the things I can do with them?

Thanks!