SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Software
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Software Discussion related to the SageTV application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV software application should be posted here. (Check the descriptions of the other forums; all hardware related questions go in the Hardware Support forum, etc. And, post in the customizations forum instead if any customizations are active.)

Old 01-17-2009, 10:35 AM
Sage Advanced User

Number of shows kept

I want to clarify something about how Sage manages shows. It seems like if I tell Sage to keep at least 3 of a show, I may go in and see 8 episodes. I assume this is because it does not delete the other 5 unless it needs space, but if it does need space it will delete all but 3. Is that correct or is something not right in my setup?

Thanks

Rob
Old 01-17-2009, 12:32 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by APillowOfClouds View Post
I want to clarify something about how Sage manages shows. It seems like if I tell Sage to keep at least 3 of a show, I may go in and see 8 episodes. I assume this is because it does not delete the other 5 unless it needs space, but if it does need space it will delete all but 3. Is that correct or is something not right in my setup?

Thanks

Rob
Re-read that setting... it is actually keep at MOST... We have been begging for years for a keep at least to no avail... feel free to submit the feature request here... It says support request, but that is also the official feature request process.