SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss customizations for SageTV version 6 and earlier, or for the SageTV3 UI.

Old 03-03-2009, 08:00 PM
Sage Aficionado

All MOVIES Page possible?

I have DVDs ripped to the HD and I have movies I have recorded of Directv... I would like to be able to go to a page that is all movies. right now I have to go to teh DVDs section of the imported videos, or the video section and root around for the file (Which are by filename, not movie name). I don't mind so much, but when the kdis say "Can we watch Cat in the Hat?" my wife has to look in imported videos, and then in DVDs... low WAF. It should just be listed...

Oh, and some of them are in the recordedTV section also if I have not removed them from Sage and imported them.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
DEFAULT STV
Comskip triggered by DirMON2 --- HD100 / HD200 /HD300
BMI fanart
Old 03-04-2009, 03:03 PM
Sage Aficionado

In the default stv I seem to remember that my daughters DVDs and imported videos all showed up on the same page if I used 'All Videos' view. I use SageMC now and they do the same thing quite happily.
Mobile: Samsung Galaxy Tab running TaSageTV.
TVs: 42" Plasma and various LED monitors.
Patiently waiting for customisable menus on v.7