SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 03-04-2009, 09:24 AM
Sage User

Help please TV recordings in My Videos

All of my TV recordings are showing up in My Videos along with my DVDs. I only had DVDs in my My Videos area and now all my TV recordings are in there to. The TV recordings are on a local drive (E) on my Sage machine and all DVDs are on networked shares. I have told Sage to stop looking in the Local directory (E) for Video Recording Directories/TV recordings and have removed the network shares from the Media Center Import Directories. After re-starting SAGE service I still see the TV recordings in my My Videos. The DVDs are not present any longer as I would expect only the TV recordings.

How can I get back to square 1 with my TV recordings in my recorded TV/Video recordings Directories and My DVDs in my My Videos/Media Center Imports Direcory?

Thanks,
Splicer
Old 03-06-2009, 03:02 AM
Sage User

I too just upgraded to the latest sage and sagemc. I had this issue as well. Weird thing tho. I started sage up once and it lost all of its settings for some reason. After setting it up again its now working. So maybe try starting over. Also copy your old wiz.bin files over to the new install. I did that (maybe unrelated) and things seemed to get better.
Old 03-06-2009, 05:35 PM
Sage User

Matt,

Thanks but I tried restarting several times. I have created a directory for recordings and told Sage to stop looking in the old one. Only problem now and it is a BIG one and that is the WAF. She as well as other family members have lots of TV recordings in the old dierctory. I tried copying one of the recordings from the old directory to the new one but it just showed up in the My Videos so I put it back in the old directory.

How does Sage mark these recordings so they show up in a particular folder? I tried deleting the number from the file name but then they don't show up anywhere.

Thanks,
Phil