SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss customizations for SageTV version 6 and earlier, or for the SageTV3 UI.

Old 04-03-2009, 06:45 PM
Sage Advanced User

Question Force Favorites Plugin

I have just started using your plugin, its just what I have been looking for. Thankyou for writing this - it means i can turn off the never stop encoding.

One thing I noticed with it though, is that when it forces a recording it doesn't pick up the padding set on the favourite. Am I misconfiguring something?

Here in NZ they have news bulletins that are 10 minutes long and run hourly and they nearly always use the same epg id, (I say nearly as I haven't worked out a patern when they change it). I want to record all of them as they are not always all the same. The plugin doesn't seem to record all of them, any ideas why not?

Thanks once again, excellent plugin.

Last edited by zzmystique; 04-03-2009 at 06:51 PM. Reason: added more info