SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 04-23-2009, 08:47 PM
Sage User

Shows showing up on one client, but not the other.

I've got kind of a strange issue. I have a server and two computers serving as clients. Both clients have SageMC on them. I recently installed a new 750GB drive and turned on intelligent recording. Sage started recording away. One of my clients shows all of the recordings, the other doesn't, but does show some new recordings. It appears to only be showing series that we've watched at least one episode of in the past. I can't figure out what the difference is between the two systems. My appologies if this has already been addressed. Any help is appreciated.

Never mind, I figured it out. I had to re-enable intelligent recording, go into the recordings and change a filter that only shows up when intelligent recording is on, and then disable intelligent recording again.

Last edited by ANT; 04-24-2009 at 07:14 AM. Reason: figured it out

Tags
client recordings