SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 10-05-2009, 04:12 PM
Sage Advanced User

smw is slow on my hd200 extender when scrolling through movies, is there a way to speed it up? it is fine on the pc when you hold the button down it speed through them but the extender just goes one at a time.
Old 10-05-2009, 04:31 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by razrsharpe View Post
i think a watched/unwatched filter and a watched icon... the watched bar is overkill... makes sense for tv shows (... mmm maybe thats a feature request for TVE) but not for movies

+1

just a icon, to se if it's watched or not. chances are people will not be skipping thru the season, but watch it in sequence.

tnx again
Old 10-05-2009, 05:39 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkapp View Post
smw is slow on my hd200 extender when scrolling through movies, is there a way to speed it up? it is fine on the pc when you hold the button down it speed through them but the extender just goes one at a time.
This post is to limited in information.'

What is your java heap size?
What view?
Fixed focus or not?
Old 10-06-2009, 09:18 AM
SageTVaholic

Is this more in line with what people are wanting along with a unwatched filter as well.

Watched Checker
Old 10-06-2009, 09:29 AM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLUCKYHD View Post
Is this more in line with what people are wanting along with a unwatched filter as well.

Watched Checker
yup, except id make it a "W" icon... similar (or the same) as one of the watched icons for tv in sagemc

the check box makes it look too much like it its part of the categories, media tags etc
Check out TVExplorer
Old 10-06-2009, 09:34 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by razrsharpe View Post
yup, except id make it a "W" icon... similar (or the same) as one of the watched icons for tv in sagemc

the check box makes it look too much like it its part of the categories, media tags etc
I don't like the W icons myself. What do others think?
Old 10-06-2009, 09:39 AM
Sage User

How to set numeric valeus on Options menu with remote

Plucky,

Maybe I don't know the correct keystroke, but I am unable to reset the values on some of the option screens using the sage remote/hd200. For instance, let's say I want to change the number of rows on the wall display. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to backspace/remove the 4 that is in the value box.

On TVExplorer, I get an on screen keyboard that has an Erase button and a backspace key that allows me to edit existing field contents.
Old 10-06-2009, 09:41 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleJohnny View Post
Plucky,

Maybe I don't know the correct keystroke, but I am unable to reset the values on some of the option screens using the sage remote/hd200. For instance, let's say I want to change the number of rows on the wall display. Unfortunately, I can't figure out how to backspace/remove the 4 that is in the value box.

On TVExplorer, I get an on screen keyboard that has an Erase button and a backspace key that allows me to edit existing field contents.
Stop button will erase for you
Old 10-06-2009, 10:09 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
I don't like the W icons myself. What do others think?
jaminben had an eyeball icon.

Gerry
Server - WHS 2011: Sage 7.1.9 - 1 x HD Prime and 2 x HDHomeRun - Intel Atom D525 1.6 GHz, Acer Easystore, RAM 4 GB, 4 x 2TB hotswap drives, 1 x 2TB USB ext Clients: 2 x PC Clients, 1 x HD300, 2 x HD-200, 1 x HD-100 DEV Client: Win 7 Ultimate 64 bit - AMD 64 x2 6000+, Gigabyte GA-MA790GP-DS4H MB, RAM 4GB, HD OS:500GB, DATA:1 x 500GB, Pace RGN STB.
Old 10-06-2009, 11:33 AM
SageTVaholic

New Version Released this will be the last time I post on this thread for a version release please make sure you are subscribed to below thread for future notifications.

Notification Thread
Old 10-06-2009, 03:45 PM
Sage Advanced User

Multi Disc Sets

Using BMT with SMW how do I get the second discs of multi-disc sets to display and play? I am labeling them using the web client on BMT.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:18 AM
SageTVaholic

Update to r4.01 if you used the patch I highly recomend rolling back to a stv without SMW and reimporting the r1.01 xml I uploaded today to the announcement thread. There were some issues with the patch so it is not a option for now.
Old 10-07-2009, 07:20 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlbearboy View Post
Using BMT with SMW how do I get the second discs of multi-disc sets to display and play? I am labeling them using the web client on BMT.
What is your file structure and naming structure?

I would recomend the following

\\server\Star Wars Episode One
\Star Wars Episode One Disk 1
\Star Wars Episode Two Disk 2

Then use file-system sorting in SMW this would give you the main folder of star wars episode one and upon drilling down you would have disk 1 and disk 2 to chose from.
Old 10-07-2009, 09:46 AM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Update to r4.01 if you used the patch I highly recomend rolling back to a stv without SMW and reimporting the r1.01 xml I uploaded today to the announcement thread. There were some issues with the patch so it is not a option for now.

I'll try it this weekend
Old 10-07-2009, 11:05 AM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
What is your file structure and naming structure?

I would recomend the following

\\server\Star Wars Episode One
\Star Wars Episode One Disk 1
\Star Wars Episode Two Disk 2

Then use file-system sorting in SMW this would give you the main folder of star wars episode one and upon drilling down you would have disk 1 and disk 2 to chose from.
I use the whats to come view in SMW, Highest WAF. Does that give you this ability? The names I see in SMW are the titles that brought in from BMT, not the actual file names.
Old 10-07-2009, 11:08 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlbearboy View Post
I use the whats to come view in SMW, Highest WAF. Does that give you this ability? The names I see in SMW are the titles that brought in from BMT, not the actual file names.
Yes if you are in filesystem view and you have them in the same folder not in seperate folders.
Old 10-07-2009, 08:14 PM
Sage User

I just discovered PluckyHD SMW and all I can say is wow ! Nice piece of software. But lI have a couple of questions :

First Question : Is it normal that i can create custom groups ? Well i can create them but i cannot add movies to the group as they (the groups created earlier) dont show in the custom group menu.

2nd Question : Is there a way to split my movies / tv series / documentary with SMW ? All i have right now is a bunch of videos all mixed up ?

thanks.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:40 AM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyrules View Post
I just discovered PluckyHD SMW and all I can say is wow ! Nice piece of software. But lI have a couple of questions :

First Question : Is it normal that i can create custom groups ? Well i can create them but i cannot add movies to the group as they (the groups created earlier) dont show in the custom group menu.
i dont use custom groups so can't really comment on this one

Quote:
2nd Question : Is there a way to split my movies / tv series / documentary with SMW ? All i have right now is a bunch of videos all mixed up ?
I would probably do this with multiple entries in your menu file, set SMW to bypass the homescreen and use pathfilter expressions (basically limit a given menu to only display content from a particular folder (it must be an import folder) )... if you do either a thread search or forum search for "pathfilter expressions" there have been a couple threads on the topic.
Check out TVExplorer
Old 10-08-2009, 06:55 AM
Sage User

thanks for your reply. I'll take a look at this tonight.
Old 10-08-2009, 07:04 AM
Sage Aficionado

Scrolling through SMW will shut down my Sage Server. I set it to "Things to Come" and start hitting the Channel UP/DOWN button to go through the list and after about 4 button pushes, the HD200 turns off and when I go to my WHS console, Sage Server is Stopped.