SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 10-08-2009, 09:27 AM
Sage Icon

Send a message via AIM to kricker Send a message via MSN to kricker
I just tried out version 4r1.01 today. I do not use BMT. Is ther no way to have covers without BMT? All my movies show a default icon. On the home page under recent, I can sometimes see a cover or thumbnail, but as I scroll through the list ehy switch back to the sage default image.

Last edited by kricker; 10-08-2009 at 09:30 AM.
Old 10-08-2009, 12:09 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by kricker View Post
I just tried out version 4r1.01 today. I do not use BMT. Is ther no way to have covers without BMT? All my movies show a default icon. On the home page under recent, I can sometimes see a cover or thumbnail, but as I scroll through the list ehy switch back to the sage default image.
BMT is in no way required, but the images you want have to been in a proper Phoenix FanArt folder structure. You can certainly fetch them by hand, but it is just easier with BMT.

unRAID Server: i7-6700, 32GB RAM, Dual 128GB SSD cache and 13TB pool, with SageTVv9, openDCT, Logitech Media Server and Plex Media Server each in Dockers.
Sources: HRHR Prime with Charter CableCard. HDHR-US for OTA.
Primary Client: HD-300 through XBoxOne in Living Room, Samsung HLT-6189S
Other Clients: Mi Box in Master Bedroom, HD-200 in kids room
Old 10-08-2009, 12:22 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ohpleaseno View Post
Scrolling through SMW will shut down my Sage Server. I set it to "Things to Come" and start hitting the Channel UP/DOWN button to go through the list and after about 4 button pushes, the HD200 turns off and when I go to my WHS console, Sage Server is Stopped.
Sounds like you are overloading the hd200 did you run all transformations? Is your java heap at least 750mb (recomend 1gb)
Old 10-08-2009, 12:56 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
BMT is in no way required, but the images you want have to been in a proper Phoenix FanArt folder structure. You can certainly fetch them by hand, but it is just easier with BMT.
I don't care about fanart, only covers.
Old 10-08-2009, 01:09 PM
Sage Advanced User

Tried the 1.01:

1. The SMW works much slower once the unwatched filter is on. Takes 15-20 sec. to get inside.

2. In wall view the bottom line used to show the movie name. Now it shows the file name. The movie name does still exist as it is sorted right and I can see it in drill down to movie.
Old 10-08-2009, 01:17 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
I don't care about fanart, only covers.
Covers are fanart there are 3 types of fanart

Posters(covers)
Banners
Backgounds
Old 10-08-2009, 01:21 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by OferL View Post
Tried the 1.01:

1. The SMW works much slower once the unwatched filter is on. Takes 15-20 sec. to get inside.

2. In wall view the bottom line used to show the movie name. Now it shows the file name. The movie name does still exist as it is sorted right and I can see it in drill down to movie.
1. I will look at this but probably the nature of the best (ie watched filter is slow in the sage db)

2. Not sure what is causing this as I don't see that in my testing. Did you install the full update as suggested on a blank stv without SMW previously?
Old 10-08-2009, 02:35 PM
Sage User

Ok i`ve started to play with the pathfilter expressions. I`ve disabled the homemenu but i cannot seem to get the pathfilter expressions right. I`ve search the forum for pathfilter expressions but this thread is the only one with them and i`m confused.

Here is the content of my sagemc_menu.xml

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="no"?>
<!DOCTYPE sageMenu PUBLIC "-//NIELM//DTD SAGEMENU XML 1.4//EN" "http://sageplugins.sourceforge.net/nielm_modules/dynamic_menu/sagemenu_1_3.dtd">
<sageMenu version="1.4">
    <menu title="Main">
        <internalScreenMenuItem icon="hover_my tv.png" screen="My TV" title="My TV">
            <evalExpression> </evalExpression>
        </internalScreenMenuItem>
        <!--                                   -->
        <internalScreenMenuItem icon="hover_my videos.png" screen="Video Library Folder View" title="My Movies">
            	<evalExpression>AddStaticContext("PathFilterExprs", new_java_util_ArrayList())</evalExpression>
		<evalExpression>java_util_List_add(PathFilterExprs, "\\\MediaServer\\Movie")</evalExpression>
		<evalExpression>java_util_List_add(PathFilterExprs, "\\\MediaServer\\Teleserie")</evalExpression>
		<evalExpression>java_util_List_add(PathFilterExprs, "\\\MediaServer\\Emissions")</evalExpression>	
	<evalExpression>AddStaticContext("PathFilterExcludes", false)</evalExpression> 
        </internalScreenMenuItem>
is it the right file ? and do i have to remove the imported folder in the setup ?

thanks.

Last edited by Hyrules; 10-08-2009 at 02:38 PM.
Old 10-08-2009, 03:09 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLUCKYHD View Post
1. I will look at this but probably the nature of the best (ie watched filter is slow in the sage db)

2. Not sure what is causing this as I don't see that in my testing. Did you install the full update as suggested on a blank stv without SMW previously?
2. yes I did
Old 10-08-2009, 03:41 PM
Sage User

Nevermind i Got it !!! Thanks all fou your help. And again PluckyHD keep up the good work.
Old 10-08-2009, 04:03 PM
Sage User

Still having issues

I have loaded the new SMW 4.01 from scratch. Using the BMT no longer brings my movies up front to root but instead after using BMT on all movies in my directories I see the movies folder and it says 200 movies in it but when I click on it it only shows me one movie. I can't get go through the directory. I know there there but It acts as though its just the one movie.

Running 6.6.2 with 6.3.9b 12 with BMT 3.01, SMW and TVE.
Old 10-08-2009, 04:35 PM
Sage Advanced User

just wondering, is there a way to create thumbnails maybe, for all the files without fanart files, so there is at least something showing up for the files if there is no fanart instead of the default blue background

doesnt have to be part of SMW, but in general, does anyone have an idea if anything like that exists.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:19 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by theiceman1973 View Post
I have loaded the new SMW 4.01 from scratch. Using the BMT no longer brings my movies up front to root but instead after using BMT on all movies in my directories I see the movies folder and it says 200 movies in it but when I click on it it only shows me one movie. I can't get go through the directory. I know there there but It acts as though its just the one movie.

Running 6.6.2 with 6.3.9b 12 with BMT 3.01, SMW and TVE.
Using File System View?
Old 10-08-2009, 06:19 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by OferL View Post
2. yes I did
okay I will look at it and bug it if I can recreate I am also looking into the speed issue on the unwatched filter.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:21 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyrules View Post
Nevermind i Got it !!! Thanks all fou your help. And again PluckyHD keep up the good work.
glad you figured it out.
Old 10-08-2009, 06:21 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mp328 View Post
just wondering, is there a way to create thumbnails maybe, for all the files without fanart files, so there is at least something showing up for the files if there is no fanart instead of the default blue background

doesnt have to be part of SMW, but in general, does anyone have an idea if anything like that exists.
No currently it uses your theme background I actually coded an option to use your own default but never added it to the options menu but easy enough to do.
Old 10-08-2009, 07:10 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Covers are fanart there are 3 types of fanart

Posters(covers)
Banners
Backgounds
Okay. I'm used to XBMC terms where fanart only refers to the large background images and not the posters. So I guess to have posters in SMW, I have to run BMT even though all my movies have an appropriate image in the same folder as the movie. I think its time to read up on BMT.....sigh....
Old 10-08-2009, 09:06 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Okay. I'm used to XBMC terms where fanart only refers to the large background images and not the posters. So I guess to have posters in SMW, I have to run BMT even though all my movies have an appropriate image in the same folder as the movie. I think its time to read up on BMT.....sigh....
you may not have to I am writing a test program to convert folder jpegs to fanart hit me up with a pm and I will let you test
Old 10-08-2009, 10:24 PM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Sounds like you are overloading the hd200 did you run all transformations? Is your java heap at least 750mb (recomend 1gb)
it was at 1 gig, so i just upped it to 2. i'll report back
Old 10-09-2009, 01:12 AM
Sage User

file-system

I wanted to use Movie Wall to browse my movies which are organized into various folders. I thought the sort by "file-system" option would let me browse them by folder, but that doesn't seem to work (choosing that option just shows no movies at all, not no folders or anything else either, just an empty list). Am I doing something wrong, or does it not work that way?