SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > Hardware Support > Hardware Support
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Hardware Support Discussions related to using various hardware setups with SageTV products. Anything relating to capture cards, remotes, infrared receivers/transmitters, system compatibility or other hardware related problems or suggestions should be posted here.

Old 08-21-2009, 02:22 PM
Sage Advanced User

Hauppauge WinTV-PVR-USB2

I've tried asking Hauppauge for support. I've done some googleing but I'm coming up short. I got a free "Hauppauge WinTV-PVR-USB2" a while ago, and I just can not get it to work in Vista Business 64bit... I'm guessing the 64 bit part is my issue? It would only be a temporary addon to my Sage Server so I'm not looking to put forth a whole lot of effort.

Eric

PS
It might be cool to have an official thread for each piece of supported hardware. I don't think it would take all that long to set up (little copy and paste action), I'm sure people would volunteer. Heck I would do it if I were given access.
Old 09-10-2009, 11:05 PM
Sage Advanced User

Anyone having luck with a WinTV PVR-USB2 with Vista 64 bit. I know it's a little out dated but would like to get a little time out of it.
Old 09-12-2009, 08:11 AM
Sage Advanced User

Okay to answer my own question... yes it only works with 32 bit versions of windows.

Side note it worked great in my MythTV builds on 64 bit.