SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 09-11-2009, 03:21 PM
Sage User

SageMC and Video MetaData

Hi All...I am new to all of this metadata stuff so here goes....
I installed SageMC and love the IMDB search. Where is this information stored? I ask because I am going to reinstall the program on a more powerfull PC and dont want to go through all the organizing again. I have saved the pics and info on all my files and created custom categories and groups. What do I need to do to transfer all this work onto another PC?

Thanks
Old 09-12-2009, 12:15 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by beach40 View Post
Hi All...I am new to all of this metadata stuff so here goes....
I installed SageMC and love the IMDB search. Where is this information stored? I ask because I am going to reinstall the program on a more powerfull PC and dont want to go through all the organizing again. I have saved the pics and info on all my files and created custom categories and groups. What do I need to do to transfer all this work onto another PC?

Thanks
It is all saved in your wiz.bin file.
Old 09-13-2009, 06:25 AM
Sage User

Thanks!!