SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 10-24-2009, 03:38 PM
Sage User

Stopped after tuning with usb-uirt?

I was messing around today and now I have weird behavior...This could be related to switching to the usb-uirt tuning plugin:

When I tune to a channel now from the guide, or using livetv the usb-uirt blasts the channel, then my hd-pvr comes on, but when the tv comes up it either sits at paused or comes up with the "stopped" menu with resume, restart, delete, save as options...if I hit play from either it works ok, but it used to just start playing on its own? I tried messing with delay_to_wait_after_tuning and time_to_start_into_tv_file_playback but I never needed to mess with these before.

Anybody help me out with this? Not sure if I broke something by messing around today or if this is a problem with a drive, or normal behavior for usb-uirt? TIA!