SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 03-27-2010, 11:00 AM
Sage Advanced User

Having "Delete" difficulties in HD200 Guide options...

Hope this isn't a threadjack, as it's closely related.

Figured out getting to the Options screen in the Guide view on the HD200 (used as client, so I'm in the proper forum).

But what I can't for the life of me do is change the "channel entry width" - defaults to 0.18, I use logos not the listing names (e.g. WFAADT), so I want to shorten this to 0.13. (Other fields like # of columns or rows, font size, when you select the entry they open up pre-cleared so you just enter the number you want to update to...but not the column width for the channel entry.)

But while I can open the entry box for the field in the Options menu, I can't seem to use the Delete key toward the bottom of the remote to delete the "8" and replace. Also tried the "back" key on remote, the left arrow, etc. Left and right move the cursor position in the entry field, but delete still doesn't do anything....

This is using SageMC by the way, if that makes a difference. I can also find the setting for the epg channel width in my SageClient.PROPERTIES file but that seems to be the one for the server, not the HD200 extender.

Saw something to the effect that the remote has 'combo keys' - not sure where to find them either. Still looking so apologies if this is a dumb question.

Never mind....just tried every BLEEP key on the remote until one worked. For some odd reason, 'backspace' in entry fields was mapped to the STOP key on my remote. At least I got it corrected, but that's just odd. We'll see what happens when I try to program the Harmony next....also kind of odd the "Videos" button takes you to "recorded tv" screen, but maybe that's a SageMC thing.

Last edited by Opus4; 03-27-2010 at 01:11 PM. Reason: Post in the SageMC forum for all SageMC related issues/questions
Old 03-27-2010, 02:05 PM
SageTVaholic

I haven't used sagemc for quite some time, but i think STOP is equivalent to backspace.

unRAID Server: i7-6700, 32GB RAM, Dual 128GB SSD cache and 13TB pool, with SageTVv9, openDCT, Logitech Media Server and Plex Media Server each in Dockers.
Sources: HRHR Prime with Charter CableCard. HDHR-US for OTA.
Primary Client: HD-300 through XBoxOne in Living Room, Samsung HLT-6189S
Other Clients: Mi Box in Master Bedroom, HD-200 in kids room
Old 03-28-2010, 08:19 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
I haven't used sagemc for quite some time, but i think STOP is equivalent to backspace.
correct