SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV v7 Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV version 7 application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss plugins for SageTV version 7 and newer.

Old 05-22-2010, 09:15 AM
SageTVaholic

Thanks to the devs!

I had been thinking about posting this, but tmiranda's recent "thank you" post to the SageTV folks pushed me over the edge. Along the same vein, I want to thank the developers of all these fine plug-ins. The fact that the DAY OF the SageTV announcement many of you already had plug-ins ready for the repository truly speaks volumes about the amount of time and effort you put into this "hobby". I was in shock how many of you were ready, plug-in in hand, to support SageTV's latest beta release.

Then, to top it all off, you were each here on the forums posting like crazy to help people get through the learning curve for not just your own work of love, but SageTV's. I was actually in shock how many posts were being made by the developers. It seemed like a deluge! Thank you, once again, for that effort. Personally, I have no idea how you each find the time, in the middle of a work week, to post so darn much. But, it is certainly appreciated.

To the developers who are still working on updating their own plug-ins or haven't even started yet, please don't feel rushed by the numerous questions of "Are you working on one for SageTV7?" and "When will it be released?" Just ignore us and continue about your business, posting whenever you're able. We'll still be here. We simply love the labor of love you each have given form to and we patiently await the next release, regardless of when it might be.

In closing, to show my heartfelt thanks to the devs, I could think of nothing more appropriate... http://bit.ly/Ybqj
Tuners: 2 x HD-PVR (HTTP tuning), 2 x HDHR, USB-UIRT
Software: SageTV 7
Old 05-22-2010, 09:54 AM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skirge01 View Post
...I want to thank the developers of all these fine plug-ins.
+1

I was so happy to see the Serenity theme available off the bat. I live in Miami and the beach backdrop was kind of boring to me.
Server: SageTV 9, Win10/32, Intel DP55KG Mb, Intel QC i5 2.66GHz , 4GB 1333MHz DDR3 SDRAM, 2 Hauppauge 2255s for 4 OTA ATSC tuners, HDHRPrime w Comcast, 3 STP-HD300s 20101007-0 firmware, nVidia Shield. Java v7u55. Plugins:SD EPG, OpenDCT
Old 05-22-2010, 10:13 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenWeathers View Post
+1

I was so happy to see the Serenity theme available off the bat. I live in Miami and the beach backdrop was kind of boring to me.
+1. Except I don't have a too much beach problem...
Theater: nVidia Shield TV, mini client, Plex for movies, 120" screen. Mitsubishi HC4000. Denon X4300H. 7.4.4 speaker setup.
Old 05-22-2010, 01:47 PM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenWeathers View Post
+1

Oh boo hoo hoo, you see too many beaches.....some people have the life.

Old 05-23-2010, 03:28 AM
Sage Aficionado

Well here i was thinking the same thing needed to done - a thank you to all of you not on sages payroll. what a great product, what a great community, thanks to everyone for all there work and all the questions answered. yes now that it is here seems the plugin manager will make your lives a little easier? thank you for quickly getting your add ons updated!! and for those of you jumping in and updating other's critical items on top of your own wonderful ones!
Retired - Hava, MediaMVP, HD-100, HD-PVR, HVR-2250, Ceton InfiniTV4, Original (white) HDHomeRun Died - HD-100, HD-300
Old 05-24-2010, 11:29 AM
Sage User

+1

I don't know how you do it, but thanks to you all for doing it.
Old 05-24-2010, 03:10 PM
Sage Advanced User

+1

Not only do I not understand how people have the time, but I just don't understand how people do it at all since I'm just a user, not a developer.