SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV v7 Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV version 7 application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss plugins for SageTV version 7 and newer.

Old 06-04-2010, 03:58 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deano View Post
I too love these "tweaks". I have a question: between myself, the wife and the kids (2), we all watch some shows at different times. We can see that the show has been "watched", but we don't know by who. So we end up keeping shows on the box for a long time until we are all watching TV together, then realize we've all seen them.

Is there some way that there could be multiple "watched" icons. So that say I watch a show. I would set it to W1 or DAD or something. Then we could all see who's watched what and delete the shows we've all seen.

Does this make sense? Anyone else have a similar desire?
Excellent Idea, it might be beyond the scope of a mod. Might be something that needs to be added to the core and kept track of in the wiz.bin. But great idea.

-Polen
Old 06-04-2010, 06:43 PM
Sage Aficionado

I started seeing very high CPU usage, swirling circles and lots of SagetvClient errors when moving my mouse around Sagetv Recordings. Sage Support helped me out and we discovered it was caused by this plugin. There is some incompatibility with the current version of this plugin and the latest beta. Just an FYI to the plugin author.
Old 06-05-2010, 12:53 AM
Sage Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deano View Post
I too love these "tweaks". I have a question: between myself, the wife and the kids (2), we all watch some shows at different times. We can see that the show has been "watched", but we don't know by who. So we end up keeping shows on the box for a long time until we are all watching TV together, then realize we've all seen them.

Is there some way that there could be multiple "watched" icons. So that say I watch a show. I would set it to W1 or DAD or something. Then we could all see who's watched what and delete the shows we've all seen.

Does this make sense? Anyone else have a similar desire?
This has been suggested many times including in the thread of what should be worked-on next by the sage team. (Along with identifying favorites by user(s) and potentially a different interface for each user). You might put this in its own thread.

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 @4025 MHz, 8G G.Skill Performance
DFI Lanparty DK X48-T2RS Plus; SilverStone Decathlon DA1000 (died - back to an ancient enermax)
eVGA 7900 GT KO RoHS -- Zalman VP900CU Cooling
Synology NAS 22TB
Old 06-05-2010, 02:46 PM
Sage User

I too would like to an option to see the episode number so that I can know which shows I am missing. Also is there any way to expand grouping so that a series is broken up in their own group? Great work!
Old 06-09-2010, 12:12 PM
Sage User

Sorry for the delays in getting the 7.0.10 update out -- hopefully I will be able to get that up today or tomorrow.

-tw
Old 06-09-2010, 12:28 PM
Sage Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by twieder View Post
Sorry for the delays in getting the 7.0.10 update out -- hopefully I will be able to get that up today or tomorrow.

-tw
Excellent! Missing it since the beta update
Old 06-27-2010, 11:32 PM
Sage Icon

Am I the only one seeing duplicate titles in the right hand panel? Doesn't seem to matter which list option I choose.

I see it on more than one of my clients. Wonder if it's a conflict with another plug-in?

Please see attachment.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg tweider.JPG (77.5 KB, 240 views)
Client: HD300, Asus Pundit P1-AH1, AMD 3800+ X2 CPU, 1 GB RAM, 6150 graphics, ArcSoft decoders
Backup: Synology
SageTV version: FINAL
Old 06-28-2010, 12:31 AM
Sage User

Quote:
Originally Posted by phelme View Post
Am I the only one seeing duplicate titles in the right hand panel? Doesn't seem to matter which list option I choose.

I see it on more than one of my clients. Wonder if it's a conflict with another plug-in?

Please see attachment.
I saw that as well, thought it was something to do with my setup.

Presuming that the "episode / airing" option is kicking back the same info for both "episode" (Flay) and "airing" (Flay), the output would be "Flay Flay." Wouldn't it?

We'll see what the experts tell us ...
Old 06-28-2010, 12:33 AM
Sage Expert

No. My wife noticed them the other day. I'm pretty sure that they're related to this plugin, but haven't had time to chase it down to make sure and report it.

Intel Core 2 Quad Q9650 @4025 MHz, 8G G.Skill Performance
DFI Lanparty DK X48-T2RS Plus; SilverStone Decathlon DA1000 (died - back to an ancient enermax)
eVGA 7900 GT KO RoHS -- Zalman VP900CU Cooling
Synology NAS 22TB
Old 06-28-2010, 09:31 AM
Sage Expert

I'm liking this plugin a lot so far. The only thing that I'm missing is a way to have movies grouped while grouping by title. I have a lot of movies saved and they clutter up the recordings list.

That being said, I am also seeing the double episode names that others have mentioned.
Old 06-28-2010, 08:50 PM
Sage Icon

I had forgotten about the grouping of movies, but that is something I would miss.

I'm also seeing the double episode titles.
Old 06-29-2010, 09:40 AM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by davidk21770 View Post
No. My wife noticed them the other day. I'm pretty sure that they're related to this plugin, but haven't had time to chase it down to make sure and report it.
Yes, it is definatly this plugin. I disabled it and all the doubles went away! ... Along with all the cool stuff twiedertweeks does
Retired - Hava, MediaMVP, HD-100, HD-PVR, HVR-2250, Ceton InfiniTV4, Original (white) HDHomeRun Died - HD-100, HD-300
Old 07-21-2010, 11:07 AM
Sage Icon

Hmm, I like this plugin a lot and hope the minor glitch can be fixed.

I hope twieder hasn't disappeared for another two years.
Client: HD300, Asus Pundit P1-AH1, AMD 3800+ X2 CPU, 1 GB RAM, 6150 graphics, ArcSoft decoders
Backup: Synology
SageTV version: FINAL
Old 07-22-2010, 02:41 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by turak View Post
I'm liking this plugin a lot so far. The only thing that I'm missing is a way to have movies grouped while grouping by title. I have a lot of movies saved and they clutter up the recordings list.

That being said, I am also seeing the double episode names that others have mentioned.
Set the filter to exclude Movies.
Old 08-12-2010, 11:52 PM
Sage Advanced User

Double episode names here too. Also season and episode is no longer displaying in the info pane on the right. Ive tried every setting in the detailed setup. Maybe something that changed with one of the beta versions. I'm using 15 now but it stopped several versions ago not sure which one.
Old 12-04-2010, 05:26 PM
SageTVaholic

I would love to use this addon. However, it's causing a spinning wheel cursor and extreme slugishness when going into the SageTV 7 TV Recordings menu. As soon as I uninstall it, those symptoms go away. I am using the latest sageTV 7, and many other plugins that are all up to date.

***RIP SageTV***
Old 07-31-2012, 04:47 PM
Sage User

I am a big fan of this plugin, but the link is broken. Does anyone out there have a copy of this that I could install? I recently rebuilt my system and now when I try to install my favorite plugins, some of them are gone.

I especially like the disk bar feature. There is no other good way to monitor how full my recorded shows drive is (which is not the C: drive).

Can anyone help?
Old 08-01-2012, 05:34 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhinoplasty View Post
I especially like the disk bar feature. There is no other good way to monitor how full my recorded shows drive is (which is not the C: drive).

Can anyone help?
I can't help with the plugin but the diskbar feature is a "hidden extra" built into Sage. Hit "5309" in the system info screen (small dot shows up in the upper left corner) and then go into the detailed setup and tweak things. You can adjust the size of the bar and how long it shows "upcoming" usage, and even turn off all the other "extras" except the diskbar if you want.
Tuners: 4 tuners via (2) HDHomeruns (100% OTA, DIY antennas in the attic).
Clients: Several HD300s, HD200s, even an old HD100, all on wired LAN. Latest firmware for each.