SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Batch Metadata Tools
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Batch Metadata Tools This forums is for discussing the user-created Batch Metadata Tools for SageTV.

Old 08-17-2010, 10:08 AM
Sage Aficionado

Way to update via command line?

I messed up my recording imports and imported them all as Sage Recordings automatically. Now I need to undo that and just have them as imports. Is there a way to do that via the web gui without having to go into each individual file, or could I do it via the command line?

Thanks for your help!

- Cha
Software: Sage Server 7.1.9 on Windows 7 (Virtualized in ESXi)
Clients: i3-2105, ASRock Z68 Pro3-M, 4GB DDR3 1600, 64GB SATA III (OS), 2TB WD Green (Recording), PNY GT 430 // 2 x HD-300
Old 08-17-2010, 11:38 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaOConnor View Post
I messed up my recording imports and imported them all as Sage Recordings automatically. Now I need to undo that and just have them as imports. Is there a way to do that via the web gui without having to go into each individual file, or could I do it via the command line?

Thanks for your help!

- Cha
I did this myself, the other night. For some reason I had the automatic import tv as recording checked in my configuration.

I deleted all the .properties (very imports)... then I removed the directory (acutally just moved it to another location outside my imports area), then I told sage to Scan for new Media, which discovers that they are now gone, and removes them from the wiz.bin. Then moved the folder back, and told Sage to scan for new media again. This time, sage adds the media to the library, and bmt runs automatically to fetch all metadata.