SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Diamond
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Diamond This forums is for discussing the user-created Diamond plugin for SageTV.

Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2010, 12:38 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by White94Cobra View Post
Any idea why there is a discrepancy between how BMT sees a show and how DIAMOND sees it? I.E. BMT automatically downloaded fanart for "Wipeout" as "Wipeout (US)". DIAMOND would only recognize the banners if I copied the fanart folder to "Wipeout".
I use the fanart call to get the fanart which I believe checks the mediaTitle field for a match. Stuckless or someone from bmt/phoenix would have to verify that. So it sounds like maybe the name isn't getting set to currently according to what the fanart is getting downloaded as.
Old 12-08-2010, 01:53 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLUCKYHD View Post
Okay I didn't catch it was imported not recorded that very well could be an error on my part log it on google code.
I have posted the issue... thanks

k
Old 12-08-2010, 02:38 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
As for the other that is an error on my part please log it on Googlecode and I will fix it. I don't have a tuner in my dev environment so forgot to pass a variable.
Finally was able to get this posted to google code. Sorry for the delay in posting it.
Old 12-08-2010, 04:02 PM
Sage Icon

Ok, got a weird one... Diamond wall and flow both seem to think there is another movie when there isnt. See the screenshot attached (missing.jpg). I've tried restarting sage, rescanning import folders, even erasing all diamond cache files and BMT files and starting from scratch, but this one wont go away. Suggestions?

Also, my runtimes dont show up. All except 1 is "0 mins" and the other is "1 min". See runtime.jpg.

For the Fast & Furious show, the .props file has this line:

RunningTime=6420000

Thats definitely not seconds, i assume its something of value though for calculating the show length. Am I doing something wrong in BMT (thats what creates the prop file)?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg missing.JPG (110.5 KB, 252 views)
File Type: jpg runtime.JPG (156.1 KB, 233 views)
Old 12-08-2010, 04:24 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
RunningTime=6420000

Thats definitely not seconds
no idea about the runtimes and missing movies... but the runtime value is milliseconds (or 107 min in this case)
Check out TVExplorer
Old 12-08-2010, 04:39 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Ok, got a weird one... Diamond wall and flow both seem to think there is another movie when there isnt. See the screenshot attached (missing.jpg). I've tried restarting sage, rescanning import folders, even erasing all diamond cache files and BMT files and starting from scratch, but this one wont go away. Suggestions?

Also, my runtimes dont show up. All except 1 is "0 mins" and the other is "1 min". See runtime.jpg.

For the Fast & Furious show, the .props file has this line:

RunningTime=6420000

Thats definitely not seconds, i assume its something of value though for calculating the show length. Am I doing something wrong in BMT (thats what creates the prop file)?
Just out of curiousity, if you hit enter and go to details what is the file that you see listed at the bottom of the info?

I had something like this, non Diamond related with .properties files showing in the videos list, wall and flow. They looked like that (I think...)

J
Old 12-08-2010, 05:11 PM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Just a word to everyone me and JOrton have decided to take some time away from studio during the holiday seasons and give ourselves a break. So you probably won't see much if anything new and or fixed before the new year. Although if a huge error is found I will try and find time to fix it, but I myself have allot of prior commitments this month as well as time with the Family planned so don't expect to see allot if anything over the next month.

cheers,

pluckyhd
OK, now for the hard part, sticking to this commitment.

Seriously, take the time and enjoy the holidays and your families. We will probably survive, especially now that this looks so good.
Old 12-08-2010, 08:49 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorton View Post
Just out of curiousity, if you hit enter and go to details what is the file that you see listed at the bottom of the info?

I had something like this, non Diamond related with .properties files showing in the videos list, wall and flow. They looked like that (I think...)

J
No title, this is what I get:

Code:
Date/Duration:

File: []
Format: DVD
File size: 0.00 MB
I did check once to make sure the .properties files all match up with a movie, but maybe I overlooked one.
Old 12-08-2010, 09:47 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
No title, this is what I get:

Code:
Date/Duration:

File: []
Format: DVD
File size: 0.00 MB
I did check once to make sure the .properties files all match up with a movie, but maybe I overlooked one.
OK, I think I am seeing the same thing now.

I have 6 files listed that look like yours with the same info in my flow/wall that look like they coincide with my three tuners and the names on two if them are episode names from recent recordings on those turners. I think plucky mentioned a few pages back something about tuners showing up (doesn't have turners in his dev box) and that is the source of these mystery files. I see it has already been logged on google code, see this post,

http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/show...&postcount=433

Plucky's always a step ahead

J
Old 12-08-2010, 09:50 PM
Sage Aficionado

Plucky sorry to bother you but I can't figure out this problem I'm having. When I use diamond flow on the hd300 it list 55 shows when I open Sage on the Server it shows a listing of 571 shows. Any ideas why and is it possible to filter it to only show imported videos and recorded movies. Kind of like the TV-> Recordings-> Movies does. This way it wouldn't list everything. Thanx
Old 12-09-2010, 12:03 AM
Sage User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qusix View Post
I don't see any fanart when using the diamond views and I noticed I don't have the folder \cache\DiamondImages\\. Is there anything I can do to force sage to create it?
Quote:
Do you have bmt fanart enabled? Do you have a fanart folder with fanart in it?

I think this may be an issue with Linux. Linux uses forward slash for the paths and you have backward slashes. I tried changing it in the properties file but the sub folders under DiamondImages still have the backward slashes. That may be hardcoded somewhere as I didn't see it in the properties file.

JOrton/CacheLocation=cache\\DiamondImages\\

Clients:
2 HD100 Extenders
1 HD200 Extender
SageTV Client
Old 12-09-2010, 05:46 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qusix View Post
I think this may be an issue with Linux. Linux uses forward slash for the paths and you have backward slashes. I tried changing it in the properties file but the sub folders under DiamondImages still have the backward slashes. That may be hardcoded somewhere as I didn't see it in the properties file.

JOrton/CacheLocation=cache\\DiamondImages\\
Son of a gun been I did sorry about that smm didn't need Linux support and I got in a bad habit

Please log it
Old 12-09-2010, 05:53 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechling-burgh View Post
Plucky sorry to bother you but I can't figure out this problem I'm having. When I use diamond flow on the hd300 it list 55 shows when I open Sage on the Server it shows a listing of 571 shows. Any ideas why and is it possible to filter it to only show imported videos and recorded movies. Kind of like the TV-> Recordings-> Movies does. This way it wouldn't list everything. Thanx
There certain filters in the options menu. As for folder specific filters that is coming soon, it does not bring in recorded movies but log it and I will add that to the list.
Old 12-09-2010, 07:43 AM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Son of a gun been I did sorry about that smm didn't need Linux support and I got in a bad habit

Please log it
java_io_File_separator is your friend (sorry couldn't help myself).... its so much more of a PITA to write out than / or \ ... i spose i'd make a static string variable = java.io.File.separator and use that
Check out TVExplorer
Old 12-09-2010, 07:45 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by razrsharpe View Post
java_io_File_separator is your friend (sorry couldn't help myself).... its so much more of a PITA to write out than / or \ ... i spose i'd make a static string variable = java.io.File.separator and use that
I never said I didn't know how to do it
Old 12-09-2010, 11:08 AM
Sage Advanced User

Great work!

Love this, but I'm having one small problem. Some of my tuner files are showing up as movies only in the movie wall. All other views look great though....Any idea why this might be happening?

My tuner uses a different physical drive, and it is not included as an import path...so it's weird that these files are showing here, only in the Wall view...

Awesome job so far though!
Old 12-09-2010, 11:12 AM
SageTVaholic

There's an issue logged in the google code defect list for the tuners showing up in the wall.

http://code.google.com/p/jorton/issues/list

I expect Plucky will pull through with a fix after the holidays.
Old 12-09-2010, 11:15 AM
SageTVaholic

J and Pluck - you might add a link in the first or second post to the google code site. I have awesome inter-web powers so I was able to find it, but a link in the first post would have been easier.
Old 12-09-2010, 11:31 AM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by bialio View Post
J and Pluck - you might add a link in the first or second post to the google code site. I have awesome inter-web powers so I was able to find it, but a link in the first post would have been easier.
First post updated with google code link.

J
Old 12-09-2010, 12:06 PM
SageTVaholic

I Installed this theme... then I tried to load the deafult theme and it was a mess (menu items and fonts all over the place) ... so I restarted the Client and it reverted back to the Diamond them.

The only way I could load the standard them was to completely uninstall this theme.

PS the reason I wanted to revert back was because fanart was not working at all.

Last edited by nyplayer; 12-09-2010 at 12:10 PM.
Closed Thread