SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Diamond
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Diamond This forums is for discussing the user-created Diamond plugin for SageTV.

Closed Thread

Old 12-15-2010, 01:59 PM
SageTVaholic

Great job on this UI guys... I found out that putting the fanart files locally and syncing them is the way to go.
Old 12-15-2010, 02:05 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyplayer View Post
Great job on this UI guys... I found out that putting the fanart files locally and syncing them is the way to go.
Just do you know diamond does already cache them locally on each client.
Old 12-15-2010, 02:31 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLUCKYHD View Post
Just do you know diamond does already cache them locally on each client.
Oh it does maybe I will copy them over to my NAS and heck response.
Old 12-15-2010, 04:12 PM
Sage Icon

I rebuilt my server this weekend and now I can't seem to adjust the size of the font on the main menu and the opacity of the background on the recordings menu. I'm now using Win7 64 now so my guess is that I'm modifying the wrong theme.properties file. Any help?
Old 12-15-2010, 04:27 PM
Sage Advanced User

I use 6 different views in my recordings listing. Unfortunately, when I enable the latest version of Diamond, my 5th and 6th views get overwritten with a "Playon" view another view I can't remember. Is there a way to deal with this? I didn't see anything in the options.
Old 12-15-2010, 07:13 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by toricred View Post
I rebuilt my server this weekend and now I can't seem to adjust the size of the font on the main menu and the opacity of the background on the recordings menu. I'm now using Win7 64 now so my guess is that I'm modifying the wrong theme.properties file. Any help?
Should be the same place as before,

C:\Program Files (x86)\SageTV\SageTV\STVs\SageTV7\Themes\Diamond

( I have WIn7 64bit as well)

In the theme.properties file look for,

NumberIntAlpha/gAlphaCenterBGWithBorder=255

NumberInteger/gFontSizeMainMenu1=36
NumberInteger/gFontSizeMainMenu2=15
NumberInteger/gFontSizeMainMenu3=15

Jeremy
Old 12-15-2010, 07:15 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by ryttingm View Post
I use 6 different views in my recordings listing. Unfortunately, when I enable the latest version of Diamond, my 5th and 6th views get overwritten with a "Playon" view another view I can't remember. Is there a way to deal with this? I didn't see anything in the options.
Please add to the Issue log at,

http://code.google.com/p/jorton/issues/list

We'll look at it after the holiday break.

Thanks,

Jeremy
Old 12-15-2010, 08:05 PM
Sage User

Hi I'm new to SageTV. Ijust got an HD300 and having been trying new plugins etc...I'm not at all familiar with the lingo...yet!

I installed this interface through the UI Mod drop down menu. It appears to have installed correctly and looks great. The only Issue I'm having is that my DVD covers and fanart are not being shown. However the movies plays when selected...I'm sure this is simple but is there something else I have to do?

Currently my movie database is managed by My Movies. Each movie resides in in its own folder and has the following files:
fanart.jpg
mymovies-back.jpg
mymovies-front.jpg

Any help appreciated.
Old 12-15-2010, 08:11 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gunserotti View Post
Hi I'm new to SageTV. Ijust got an HD300 and having been trying new plugins etc...I'm not at all familiar with the lingo...yet!

I installed this interface through the UI Mod drop down menu. It appears to have installed correctly and looks great. The only Issue I'm having is that my DVD covers and fanart are not being shown. However the movies plays when selected...I'm sure this is simple but is there something else I have to do?

Currently my movie database is managed by My Movies. Each movie resides in in its own folder and has the following files:
fanart.jpg
mymovies-back.jpg
mymovies-front.jpg

Any help appreciated.
Make mymovies write a folder.jpg and ours will pick that up automatically. Fanart support (backdrops) will be in the next build.
Old 12-15-2010, 08:26 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:

fanart.jpg
mymovies-back.jpg
mymovies-front.jpg

Any help appreciated.
Here's a screen shot of the setting,

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8067076/Diam...JPEGOption.jpg

Plucky always beats me....
Old 12-16-2010, 05:21 AM
Sage User

Thanks Plucky Thanks Jorton--->that did the trick. BTW great work...these plugins are exactly and the only reason I own an HD300.

Old 12-16-2010, 02:20 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorton View Post
Please add to the Issue log at,

http://code.google.com/p/jorton/issues/list

We'll look at it after the holiday break.

Thanks,

Jeremy
Done
Old 12-20-2010, 01:03 PM
Sage Aficionado

Not sure if it's a bug or not but when I turn off the Diamond Wall and Diamond Flow view using the diamond winter red theme, when I use my remote to select "Videos" , when it shows the list of "Titles - DVD/bd , etc" , I can not select anything in the list unless I use a mouse to turn make the red visible.

My guess is that you have the red box set to show up in the Diamond Wall or Diamond Flow selections and when I turned them both off, the red selection cursor is no longer visible or being hidden.

This only shows up when I close and reopen the theme in question. I have not seen if this is a problem with the other themes in the Diamond UI.
Trallyus
Looks like someone reported it at http://code.google.com/p/jorton/issues/detail?id=18 so sorry for wasting your time.

Last edited by trallyus; 12-20-2010 at 01:12 PM.
Old 12-21-2010, 11:03 AM
Sage User

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLUCKYHD View Post
Fanart support (backdrops) will be in the next build.
Maybe I missed something. The screens from the first page have fanart art displayed and reviewing this thread seems to indicate that others users do as well. Do you mean the fanart generated by "my movies" will be supported in the next build?

If yes to the above, are people using a different source of fanart that allows it currently to get used?

BTW I notice an option in the settings to use fanart, which I have enabled.

Cheers

Last edited by Gunserotti; 12-21-2010 at 11:14 AM.
Old 12-21-2010, 11:05 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Maybe I missed something. The screens from the first page have fanart art displayed and reviewing this thread seems to indicate that others users do as well. Do you mean the fanart generated by "my movies" will be supported in the next build?

If yes to the above, are people using a different source of fanart that allows it currently to get used?

BTW I notice an option in the settings to use fanart, which I have enabled.

Cheers
yes it is supported using BMT method. If you are already using mymovies I would wait for that build.
Old 12-21-2010, 11:07 AM
SageTVaholic

Wanted to say thanks to EvilPenguin and welcome him to the diamond team. We have worked a bit together in the past and he offered to help fix up some bugs as well as add some new features. After the first part of the year there should be some good stuff for diamond users. Thanks again EP!!!!
Old 12-21-2010, 05:40 PM
Sage Icon

ANy chance at getting a List view in the Diamond Default Views for Videos? please o please?

That request is actually coming from my wife who LOVES the list view in SageMyMovies :-D
Old 12-21-2010, 06:18 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PiX64 View Post
ANy chance at getting a List view in the Diamond Default Views for Videos? please o please?

That request is actually coming from my wife who LOVES the list view in SageMyMovies :-D
The. Use mymovies this will never fully replace it's movie capabilities but we can see about adding a simple list view.
Old 12-21-2010, 07:16 PM
Sage Icon

yeah i do still use MyMovies cause its so awesome!!!

props to the guy that created it..he is pretty amazing ;-)

seriously though I think a simple list view wich displays a list, background fanart, and metadata would be an extremely nice addition to diamond theme
Old 12-21-2010, 11:32 PM
SageTVaholic

Are you supposed to load the STVI for Diamond or is that done automatically? When I go into Import UI Modification file (.STVi File) there is a listing for DiamondB2.00.stvi. I didn't import this but it appears that everything is working ok.
Closed Thread