SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Sage My Movies
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sage My Movies This forums is for discussing the user-created Sage My Movies for SageTV.

Old 09-20-2010, 09:25 AM
Sage Advanced User

Main Menu Issues Updating Plug-Ins

I ran into something interesting today while loading Bialio's Season-Episode plugin - after installing the plugin and reloading the UI, the TV and Video menus switched positions. I thought it was first a problem with the new plugin, but then I tried disabling the SMM plugin (for I new it created a modified Videos menu) and the TV and Videos menus went back to their default positions. I went back and enabled the SMM plugin again and the TV and Videos menu inversed positions again after reloading the UI. Any idea what's going on here?

Details of the posts where I first noted this problem within the Season-Episode plugin thread are located here.

Last edited by RetroBox; 09-20-2010 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Updated Thread
Old 09-20-2010, 09:28 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by RetroBox View Post
I ran into something interesting today while loading Bialio's Season-Episode plugin - after installing the plugin and reloading the UI, the TV and Video menus switched positions. I thought it was first a problem with the new plugin, but then I tried disabling the SMM plugin (for I new it created a modified Videos menu) and the TV and Videos menus went back to their default positions. I went back and enabled the SMM plugin again and the TV and Videos menu inversed positions again after reloading the UI. Any idea what's going on here?

Details of the posts where I first noted this problem within the Season-Episode plugin thread are located here.
That is because the way sage main menu's are written there really is no way to use more than one plugin that modifies the main menu at any given time. It is not Bailo's or My fault but a limitation of the current main menu. We are all holding out for dynamic menu's. There is nothing that will be done to fix this issue as of now you have to live with the issue or decide which plugins you want to use more.