SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > Hardware Support > Hardware Support
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Hardware Support Discussions related to using various hardware setups with SageTV products. Anything relating to capture cards, remotes, infrared receivers/transmitters, system compatibility or other hardware related problems or suggestions should be posted here.

Old 10-31-2010, 09:01 PM
Sage User

iMon SAGE TV 7 and logitech Harmony 700

So I've been searching to no avail...
I finally fixed my problem with Sage 7 beta 7.0.22 and ATI TV Wonder 750 HD tuners. Now I can't get my Harmony, iMon and SAge to play at all...

My iMon came with my silverstone case. Never had any problems with it. I have a harmony 700 remote and wish to make the whole thing work together...

Any instructions anywhere on how to make it work? If this works, I might actually leave MediaCenter for Sage

Anything?
Old 11-01-2010, 08:49 PM
Sage Advanced User

I haven't seen any specific instructions for this setup, but mine is very similar. I Have a Harmony One with Imon Inside and Sage 7.x.

I used the "SoundGraph IMON (MEDIA CENTER REMOTE) Media Center PC" device profile for the Harmony.

I then created a Media Center Activity for the Harmony. Made sure an appropriate sounding action was mapped to each button on the remote.

I then created a SageTV Program Command in the Imon Manager and mapped each button in the Imon software to unique keyboard commands.

I then used the SageTV setup to match each keypress on the remote to a SageTV command. As far as SageTV is concerned I am using a keyboard to navigate. Somewhat labor intensive, but it works flawlessly.

Hope this helps.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:28 PM
Sage User

That's what I thought...

Quote:
Originally Posted by crusing View Post
I haven't seen any specific instructions for this setup, but mine is very similar. I Have a Harmony One with Imon Inside and Sage 7.x.

I used the "SoundGraph IMON (MEDIA CENTER REMOTE) Media Center PC" device profile for the Harmony.

I then created a Media Center Activity for the Harmony. Made sure an appropriate sounding action was mapped to each button on the remote.

I then created a SageTV Program Command in the Imon Manager and mapped each button in the Imon software to unique keyboard commands.

I then used the SageTV setup to match each keypress on the remote to a SageTV command. As far as SageTV is concerned I am using a keyboard to navigate. Somewhat labor intensive, but it works flawlessly.

Hope this helps.
I was hoping there was an easier way or less tedious way. Thanks a lot for the info though.