SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Diamond
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Diamond This forums is for discussing the user-created Diamond plugin for SageTV.

Old 03-07-2011, 10:25 AM
SageTVaholic

Custom View problem maybe?

I have different folders for Movies for example JANMovies and EDMovies... these are regular recordings of movies that are moved to appropriate folders and they are still sage recordings. When I try to filter by folder JanMovies the EdMovies show up even if I exclude that folder.

I believe this is caused by the filter that includes SageRecordings..it appears this bypasses exclude include folders.

Last edited by nyplayer; 03-07-2011 at 10:34 AM.
Old 03-07-2011, 10:34 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyplayer View Post
I have different folders for Movies for example JANMovies and EDMovies... these are regular recordings of movies that are moved to appropriate folders and they are still sage recordings. When I try to filter by folder JanMovies the EdMovies show up even if I exclude that folder.

I believe this is caused by the filter that includes SageRecordings..it appears this bypasses exclude include folders.
If they are still sage recordings (ie shown in the tv recordings menu without imported tv filter on) then they don't show up in diamond movies by default.
Old 03-07-2011, 10:48 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLUCKYHD View Post
If they are still sage recordings (ie shown in the tv recordings menu without imported tv filter on) then they don't show up in diamond movies by default.
So there is no way to filter an Individual folder with movies as long as they are still in Sage Recordings?.. Perhaps I can do this using User Cats?

Edit . It appears that under filter categories you do not include usercats when using.

Last edited by nyplayer; 03-07-2011 at 11:33 AM.
Old 03-07-2011, 12:59 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyplayer View Post
So there is no way to filter an Individual folder with movies as long as they are still in Sage Recordings?.. Perhaps I can do this using User Cats?

Edit . It appears that under filter categories you do not include usercats when using.
User cats should be there but it won't filter them if they are recorded movies you can only adjust that throught he filter of recorded movies.
Old 03-07-2011, 01:33 PM
SageTVaholic

Good enough thanks. I had a brain fart lol I see I can do that in recorded Movies and just add a few more recording views.
Old 03-07-2011, 02:16 PM
SageTVaholic

Yeah, you're kind of straddling a usage boarder there by organizing the videos manually but also keeping them as Sage Recordings. Any reason you can't cut the cord and let them be imported videos?

Having a problem? Don't forget to include a log! (Instructions for: PlayOn For SageTV v1.5, MediaShrink)
Old 03-07-2011, 05:38 PM
SageTVaholic

EP,

Yeah I started doing that renaming and moving the mediashrinked ones and adding then to an import folder... I simply dropped the number (ID) in the filename and used the properties to name them with episode and season.