SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Diamond
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Diamond This forums is for discussing the user-created Diamond plugin for SageTV.

Old 03-21-2011, 06:21 PM
Sage Advanced User

Diamond list flow doesnt work.

When I go to Diamond list flow I get a blank screen as seen below even though I have over 150 movies in my library:

Diamond works perfectly in both movie wall and Diamond flow as seen below:

And:

Any idea on why Diamond list flow is blank? In the filter setup, I have everything turned to "ON" just like movie wall and diamond flow.
Old 03-21-2011, 06:28 PM
SageTVaholic

Check your filter/folder settings, you probably just accidentally filtered everything out.

Having a problem? Don't forget to include a log! (Instructions for: PlayOn For SageTV v1.5, MediaShrink)
Old 03-22-2011, 06:38 AM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilpenguin View Post
Check your filter/folder settings, you probably just accidentally filtered everything out.
Nope. I even went an extra step just now and I did the "Clear all Diamond Settings for client" option on both my HD-300's as seen in the wiki here: http://code.google.com/p/sagediamond...roubleshooting

I then immediately go into Diamond list flow and there is simply nothing there as seen in the pic in my first post. I can go into movie wall and Diamond flow, however, and all the movies load instantly...

Old 03-22-2011, 06:51 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggen View Post
Nope. I even went an extra step just now and I did the "Clear all Diamond Settings for client" option on both my HD-300's as seen in the wiki here: http://code.google.com/p/sagediamond...roubleshooting

I then immediately go into Diamond list flow and there is simply nothing there as seen in the pic in my first post. I can go into movie wall and Diamond flow, however, and all the movies load instantly...

Doesn't seem right... can you post your Filters as well as your Folder Filter screens. I can't remember the defaults for these when the settings are cleared but they should by default show everything that the other Flow views show.

k
Old 03-22-2011, 09:34 AM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusjoken View Post
Doesn't seem right... can you post your Filters as well as your Folder Filter screens. I can't remember the defaults for these when the settings are cleared but they should by default show everything that the other Flow views show.

k
Yup, I'll take a picture when I get home this afternoon. Yeah, the defaults should allow all the movies to load fine as movie wall and diamond flow works "out-of-the-box" when I clear all the client settings as I mentioned above.

I think Diamond flow broke for me after the upgrade to the newest Diamond version. Its hard to put an exact date on it not working as I typically only use Diamond flow and not list flow. FYI, I'm also only using Sage 7.1.2 as per the instructions on this forum.
Old 03-22-2011, 01:19 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Yup, I'll take a picture when I get home this afternoon. Yeah, the defaults should allow all the movies to load fine as movie wall and diamond flow works "out-of-the-box" when I clear all the client settings as I mentioned above.

I think Diamond flow broke for me after the upgrade to the newest Diamond version. Its hard to put an exact date on it not working as I typically only use Diamond flow and not list flow. FYI, I'm also only using Sage 7.1.2 as per the instructions on this forum.
It has to be a filter. If one type of view is working as they all use the same code to build their listings.
Old 03-22-2011, 01:32 PM
Sage Advanced User

Alright, here are the filter screen shots when in Diamond List Flow:

The first one is the "top" options menu for Diamond List Flow:

Here is the filtering menu. Note how EVERYTHING is turned to on. I have never turned any of these to off so what you see here is a default load-out of Diamond when it installed (or when I reset the Diamond Client Defaults earlier)

Here is the include/exclude filters. I don't use this menu so it is clear.

Notice how list flow is blank in every picture. And, yes, my media import directory is correct. Again, Diamond wall and Diamond flow work just fine. Not sure what is going on.
Old 03-22-2011, 02:01 PM
SageTVaholic

Wierd no need debugging now as so mug has changed in the next version.
Let us know I'd you still have the issue in the new version.
Old 03-22-2011, 02:08 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by PLUCKYHD View Post
Wierd no need debugging now as so mug has changed in the next version.
Let us know I'd you still have the issue in the new version.
Yup, I'll check it out when you guys release the new version.

Thanks!
Old 03-22-2011, 05:06 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Yup, I'll check it out when you guys release the new version.

Thanks!
The only other thought I had was create a new Custom List Flow view and see what happens then... perhaps some setting in your old one is not resetting. A new view should definitely have all new settings (IMHO).

k
Old 03-23-2011, 08:40 AM
Sage User

I've seen this.

although it looks like there are no filters something didn't get reset. Go into each filter option then hit cancel and it should bring it back.
Old 03-23-2011, 04:44 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusjoken View Post
The only other thought I had was create a new Custom List Flow view and see what happens then... perhaps some setting in your old one is not resetting. A new view should definitely have all new settings (IMHO).

k
That did it. I started playing around with the filters (turning things on/off and setting up the exclude/include filter) and that seemed to do it. Something was "stuck" somewhere but after setting up the filters and then re-setting them that fixed the problem.