SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Sage My Movies
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Sage My Movies This forums is for discussing the user-created Sage My Movies for SageTV.

Old 05-11-2011, 10:04 AM
Sage Aficionado

Custom views with filters?

I seem to recall that this wasn't possible but I was doing some general updating and thought I would ask if this is supported yet.

Basically I would like to create custom views (the same way its done in the wiki. But when I select the option from the main menu I would like to only see a certain subset of movies, such as my home movies or just blurays etc.

I have a filter created for these settings in the mymovies collection manager but views dont seem to remember filters.

Is the only way of doing this to create SMMFolders and make sure my media is in a particular location on my server?
Old 05-11-2011, 11:29 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by medwynd View Post
I seem to recall that this wasn't possible but I was doing some general updating and thought I would ask if this is supported yet.

Basically I would like to create custom views (the same way its done in the wiki. But when I select the option from the main menu I would like to only see a certain subset of movies, such as my home movies or just blurays etc.

I have a filter created for these settings in the mymovies collection manager but views dont seem to remember filters.

Is the only way of doing this to create SMMFolders and make sure my media is in a particular location on my server?
Currently no way to do this. I haven't release any real patches or updates for SMM in a while as I have been busy with diamond, but I am starting to work on the TV function now so hopefully will get time soon to look at other addins/functions being added.
Old 05-11-2011, 01:57 PM
Sage Aficionado

The TV stuff will only work for people running MM4 correct? Which sucks since TV will only be supported in WHS 2011, unless I misunderstood something.
Old 05-11-2011, 02:00 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by medwynd View Post
The TV stuff will only work for people running MM4 correct? Which sucks since TV will only be supported in WHS 2011, unless I misunderstood something.
Correct your best bet honestly is to drop WHS altogether my 2 cents.
Old 05-11-2011, 02:07 PM
Sage Aficionado

Well I have it running on a hp ex495 which is a great little box, if a bit underpowered.

I don't know if I really have the desire right now to build out a new server when I just got this one last year. I have been thinking about it though. If I did, I was thinking about putting windows small business server on it and running virtual machines for whs 2011, wmc box, and a couple other of the server side apps I run like a wiki, etc.