SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Phoenix
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Phoenix This forum is for discussing the user-created Phoenix custom interface for SageTV.

Old 07-05-2011, 05:55 PM
SageTVaholic

Phoenix Build 401

Build 401
1. Fixed: Play button plays currently selected item in UMB
2. Added: Watched button toggles watched status for currently selected item in UMB
3. Added: Closed Caption support under Playback Options in Video OSD options menu
4. Added: Audio Language selection under Playback Options in Video OSD options menu
5. Added: Blu-ray Title select to Video OSD options menu
6. Added: Subtitle Friendly time bar. Can be selected from Video OSD configuration options in options menu
7. Adjusted animation timing in TV Series UMB to make navigation more responsive.
8. Fixed: Display of current Phoenix STV version in System Info display
9. Alpha Filter quick nav
10. Fixed a NPE in the landing zone's regarding the 'Recording Activity'

It's in the repository... you'll need to use the plugin manager from the default stv to update it (Options -> Sage Setting -> Plugin Manager)
Old 07-05-2011, 06:17 PM
Sage Icon

YES! Nice work! Installing now.
Old 07-05-2011, 06:23 PM
SageTVaholic

Just a note for those of you that are "power users" and like to code in Xml I've just released a new BMT release as well that includes an xml editor for editing menu and vfs files. It provides some validation as well, so hopefully people will find that useful when manually hand crafting menus and views.

The new BMT release also include a new feature that enables you to add any view to an existing menu. There is an icon in the view, and when you click it, and fill in the information, then it will build the menu fragment for you (which you can then edit if you want, in the Xml editor )

Hopefully people will find this useful while we continue to add more editing features in the STV as well.
Old 07-05-2011, 06:36 PM
Sage Icon

Does ok no longer start playing a video in the umb? I was looking at movie flow and went to a bluray, hit ok, nothing.... Pressing play I get a popup that says resuming playback of the most recently watched movie, but nothing happens. Extended is frozen now.

Any ideas?

It's just blurays not working in any views for me right now.

Last edited by PiX64; 07-05-2011 at 06:49 PM.
Old 07-05-2011, 06:38 PM
Sage Icon

The all movies view is also jacked up... It removed all blurays but left blank spots where the titles should go.
Old 07-05-2011, 06:41 PM
Sage Icon

Also my ui is cut off at the bottom now I can't read the footer display
Old 07-05-2011, 07:10 PM
SageTVaholic

I've loaded this up in a placeshifter and my HD300... no issues for me. Did you restart after you installed the upgrade (it would have asked).

What is your client here? HD300?
Old 07-05-2011, 07:12 PM
SageTVaholic

from the bmt web ui... what does it report as your phoenix jar as well? And were there any system messages from menus/vfs failing to load?
Old 07-05-2011, 08:08 PM
SageTVaholic

It seems like in the current phoenix jar phoenix_media_IsMediaType( MediaItem , "BLURAY" ) is not working.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:17 PM
Sage Icon

Yeah I restarted server and all or ya Sean and I'm still having issues with bluray
Old 07-05-2011, 08:20 PM
SageTVaholic

There should be a 'Bluray Movies' view and a 'Blurays' - one should work and the other not - at least that is how it is on my server.

btl.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:27 PM
SageTVaholic

And by work I mean show up, rather than just having blanks. Until we get a fix pushed out for the the jar file bluray will be broken.
btl.
Old 07-05-2011, 08:50 PM
Sage Icon

Thanks for the update!

I changed from default to subtitle friendly and the subtitle friendly is very so slightly down (not a major difference. I had to take a picture on a pause screen to really see it (because I thought there wasn't a change).
Server: HP AMD64 dual core running Win7 64bit (MCE disabled) with 4G memory Tuners: 2 PVR-500(disabled), 3 HDHR and 1 HDPVR Clients: 2 HD200 and 1 HD100 TV: 70" and 52" and 42" Media Storage: ReadyNas 8TB Recording media: 300GB + 200GB+ 250 GB Network: Gigabit backbone'

Thanks to all the developers who work on SageMC, code, utilities and plug-ins to make SageTV better!!!
Old 07-05-2011, 10:26 PM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckless View Post
Just a note for those of you that are "power users" and like to code in Xml I've just released a new BMT release as well that includes an xml editor for editing menu and vfs files. It provides some validation as well, so hopefully people will find that useful when manually hand crafting menus and views.

The new BMT release also include a new feature that enables you to add any view to an existing menu. There is an icon in the view, and when you click it, and fill in the information, then it will build the menu fragment for you (which you can then edit if you want, in the Xml editor )

Hopefully people will find this useful while we continue to add more editing features in the STV as well.

Nice! Notepad was getting to be my good friend the last few days. I guess I was too lazy to download a proper editor. Now I don't have to. Thanks!
Old 07-06-2011, 05:56 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by bialio View Post
It seems like in the current phoenix jar phoenix_media_IsMediaType( MediaItem , "BLURAY" ) is not working.
I'll take a look tonight... I don't have any blurays ripped myself, so it's hard to test. I did change the BLURAY type to check for IsBluRay and !IsDVD (as per Mike's instructions)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bialio View Post
There should be a 'Bluray Movies' view and a 'Blurays' - one should work and the other not - at least that is how it is on my server.
btl.
I still need to clean out the BMT views... I tried to do this last night before the release, but it was getting too painful I'll give it another shot so that we only have a single vfs for the core (which makes sense now that Phoenix is in the public)
Old 07-06-2011, 07:53 AM
Sage User

Quote:

I use movie flow. If I select a blu ray rip using "advanced options" nothing happens. I have to change that setting to "false" in order to play my blu ray rips. This would not be a big deal except that the menu before playing does not contain any of the movie description. Everything works fine for DVDs, but something seems very odd with blu rays.

Otherwise the changes in this build are very welcome. .
Old 07-06-2011, 07:54 AM
SageTVaholic

We found the issue with Bluray - there should be an update out sometime today that addresses the issue.

Until then you are stuck watching standard def

btl.
Old 07-06-2011, 08:23 PM
SageTVaholic

Posted 402

402 is a minor update that fixes the Bluray issue. Didn't seem to warrent it's own thread, so I'm tacking it on here.

Unless you are having some visibilty issues with Bluray, there is no need to install this update.
Old 07-06-2011, 08:33 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by QueOnda View Post
Thanks for the update!

I changed from default to subtitle friendly and the subtitle friendly is very so slightly down (not a major difference. I had to take a picture on a pause screen to really see it (because I thought there wasn't a change).
On another note, Is conflicts resolved or in a future update?
Server: HP AMD64 dual core running Win7 64bit (MCE disabled) with 4G memory Tuners: 2 PVR-500(disabled), 3 HDHR and 1 HDPVR Clients: 2 HD200 and 1 HD100 TV: 70" and 52" and 42" Media Storage: ReadyNas 8TB Recording media: 300GB + 200GB+ 250 GB Network: Gigabit backbone'

Thanks to all the developers who work on SageMC, code, utilities and plug-ins to make SageTV better!!!
Old 07-06-2011, 08:46 PM
SageTVaholic

Future.