SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV v7 Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV version 7 application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss plugins for SageTV version 7 and newer.

Old 02-19-2012, 10:21 AM
SageTVaholic

Any thoughts on adding this to BMT?
Old 02-19-2012, 12:31 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusjoken View Post
I just tested this and it does work for setting the Masks in the standalone.properties file.

Excellent.

k
Renaming stuff AFTER it's been imported, is a tricky process, especially since this involves moving files around, etc. I think it would be a better approach to Rip, Rename, and then add to SageTV. Plus by ripping and renaming outside of sagetv, you are pretty much gauranteed to get perfect metadata/fanart hits in BMT

To be honest, I'm not looking at adding much more to BMT at this point. I may, at some point, do a BMT 5.0, that's more likely to be a Phoenix Web UI rather than BMT, and it'll be a stripped down version of what BMT does today. I just don't have time to dedicate to so many projects... and bmt keeps drawing the short stick
Old 05-10-2012, 06:17 AM
SageTVaholic

Nice work. I was about to write something like this since there seem to be no other command line only tools I could find that can do what this does. Thanks you!
SageTV v9 Server: ASRock Z97 Extreme4, Intel i7-4790K @ 4.4Ghz, 32GB RAM, 6x 3TB 7200rpm HD, 2x 5TB 7200rpm HD, 2x 6TB 7200rpm HD, 4x 256GB SSD, 4x 500GB SSD, unRAID Pro 6.7.2 (Dual Parity + SSD Cache).
Capture: 1x Ceton InfiniTV 4 (ClearQAM), 2x Ceton InfiniTV 6, 1x BM1000-HDMI, 1x BM3500-HDMI.

Clients: 1x HD300 (Living Room), 1x HD200 (Master Bedroom).
Software: OpenDCT :: WMC Live TV Tuner :: Schedules Direct EPG
Old 05-10-2012, 08:06 AM
SageTVaholic

A lot of people have attempted to to make something like this. There's actually a bunch of them out right now. However, what makes this one... one of a kind... is it's ability to know the difference between TV shows and Movies; and, all done from the command line. Plus, it works on pretty much all OSs as long as there's java.

***RIP SageTV***
Old 02-19-2013, 06:53 AM
Sage Advanced User

I know this is old, but was hoping to get an question answered.

I am using Plex Media Server to push out my movies and tv shows to an XBMC setup. However, I have some movies that it says there is no metadata, so this app can't do anything with it. Currently, I take these and manually go into PMS and rename and search the titles. The files from sage are name for example DespicableMe-6782169-0.mp4. This cannot be found to have metadata. However, if I strip the numbers off and enter a space between the words, it finds it and renames it.

I was hoping when I found this little app, it would make it automatic for me. Is there a way to get the metadata into the file?
Old 02-19-2013, 07:46 AM
SageTVaholic

Are you using Batch Metadata Tools? That might automatically get all of the metadata for you.
Old 02-19-2013, 07:56 AM
Sage Advanced User

I am using BMT, but PMS is not getting the metadata, not Sage. Sage works fine cause it sees the properties file or whatever. I want PMS to be able to display the fanart and movie info so my xbmc client can show it as well.
Old 02-19-2013, 09:04 AM
SageTVaholic

Then maybe this plugin would help as I believe it sends the metadata from Sage to Plex:

http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57842
Old 02-19-2013, 09:36 AM
Sage Advanced User

I have that configured as well. It works for tv shows, not the movies.
Old 03-26-2013, 08:00 PM
SageTVaholic

First time I've every really tried this program out - prepping my kids' tablets for a road trip, and wanted to load up some of their tv shows for the trip - works great for the most part. The occasional miss (Part1 in the filename vs. (1) on TVDB, etc.). The one major miss I'm getting is going from the newer Sage Recordings that include the SxxExx notation:

returns nothing:
MyLittlePonyFriendshipIsMagic-S02E04-LunaEclipsed-12665169-0.mp4

Works perfectly:
MyLittlePonyFriendshipIsMagic-LunaEclipsed-12665169-0.mp4

I'm thinking this is something that just needs a new scraper in the phoenixHome - but I've always had a problem with RegEx.

unRAID Server: i7-6700, 32GB RAM, Dual 128GB SSD cache and 13TB pool, with SageTVv9, openDCT, Logitech Media Server and Plex Media Server each in Dockers.
Sources: HRHR Prime with Charter CableCard. HDHR-US for OTA.
Primary Client: HD-300 through XBoxOne in Living Room, Samsung HLT-6189S
Other Clients: Mi Box in Master Bedroom, HD-200 in kids room
Old 03-26-2013, 08:25 PM
SageTVaholic

That's weird, I think that must be a very specific glitch. I've thrown everything and the kitchen sink at Pheonix renamer (TVshows with SXXEXX format and movies all jumbled together); and, somehow, it's magically renamed all media files perfectly; and, placed TV shows in their own respective directories. I've never tried actually using Phoenix Renamer for TV recordings that were already recorded by SageTV in the first place.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post
First time I've every really tried this program out - prepping my kids' tablets for a road trip, and wanted to load up some of their tv shows for the trip - works great for the most part. The occasional miss (Part1 in the filename vs. (1) on TVDB, etc.). The one major miss I'm getting is going from the newer Sage Recordings that include the SxxExx notation:

returns nothing:

Works perfectly:

I'm thinking this is something that just needs a new scraper in the phoenixHome - but I've always had a problem with RegEx.

***RIP SageTV***
Old 03-27-2013, 08:19 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy View Post

returns nothing:

Works perfectly:

I Will test out your specific file tonight and see what I can find out. It's good to find these edge cases since they usually result in minor tweaks to the algorithm to make it better. I keep a set of unit tests for each specific edge case, so it's building up over time.
Old 07-02-2013, 10:42 AM
SageTVaholic

Add 0 to Season

I am current using the batch file below. It works fine except it does not add a 0 in the front of seasons or episodes 1-9 to make it a 2 digit season. Is this by Design? or is my batchfile syntax wrong?

Batch file. It's drag and drop.

C:\PhoenixTools\phoenix-renamer.exe "%~f1" -t "${MediaTitle} - S${SeasonNumber:%02d}E${EpisodeNumber:%02d} - ${EpisodeName}" --renameArtifacts

ex named file.

Law & Order Criminal Intent - S7E9 - Untethered.mpg
Law & Order Criminal Intent - S7E10 - Senseless.mpg
Old 07-02-2013, 11:10 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyplayer View Post
I am current using the batch file below. It works fine except it does not add a 0 in the front of seasons or episodes 1-9 to make it a 2 digit season. Is this by Design? or is my batchfile syntax wrong?

Batch file. It's drag and drop.

C:\PhoenixTools\phoenix-renamer.exe "%~f1" -t "${MediaTitle} - S${SeasonNumber:%02d}E${EpisodeNumber:%02d} - ${EpisodeName}" --renameArtifacts

ex named file.

Law & Order Criminal Intent - S7E9 - Untethered.mpg
Law & Order Criminal Intent - S7E10 - Senseless.mpg
If I had guess... it's probably a bug... (maybe), since the %02d should zero pad the season and episode values.
Old 07-02-2013, 11:15 AM
SageTVaholic

Here is a log.

Code:
INFO - Configured System Wide logging
INFO - Loading properties from: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\standalone.properties
INFO - Sage Provider Implementation: sagex.stub.StubSageAPI; stub://sage
INFO - Initializing Phoenix - Version: ??
INFO - Java classpath: C:\PhoenixTools\phoenix-tools.jar
INFO - Java Impl: Oracle Corporation - 1.7.0_25
INFO - OS: Windows 8 - x86 - 6.2
INFO - User: epere_000
INFO - Registering System Message Handler to the Event Bus
INFO - Registering Event Handler: sagex.phoenix.event.SageSystemMessageListener for Event Type: phoenix.SystemMessage
INFO - Begin Loading Configuration Metadata
INFO - Loading Configuration Metadata in C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\STVs\Phoenix\Configuration\log4j.xml
INFO - Loading Configuration Metadata in C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\STVs\Phoenix\Configuration\Phoenix.xml
WARN - Invalid Property Notation: prop:phoenix/core/enableAdvancedOptions; Must be prop:[client:server:user]:key
WARN - Invalid Property Notation: prop:phoenix/core/enableAdvancedOptions; Must be prop:[client:server:user]:key
INFO - Loading Configuration Metadata in C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\STVs\Phoenix\Configuration\Sage.xml
INFO - End Loading Configuration Metadata
INFO - Configuration Metadata Initialized
INFO - Initializing Phoenix Services
INFO - Processing VFS File: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\STVs\Phoenix\vfs\vfs.xml
INFO - Registering Event Handler: sagex.phoenix.event.ReflectionEventListener for Event Type: phoenix.vfs.reload
INFO - VFS Initialized
INFO - Begin Loading Metadata Providers
INFO - Loading Metadata Provider: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\STVs\Phoenix\metadata\dvdprofiler.xml
INFO - Loading Metadata Provider: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\STVs\Phoenix\metadata\htbackdrops.xml
INFO - Loading Metadata Provider: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\STVs\Phoenix\metadata\imdb.xml
INFO - Loading Metadata Provider: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\STVs\Phoenix\metadata\mymovies.xml
INFO - Loading Metadata Provider: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\STVs\Phoenix\metadata\tmdb.xml
INFO - Loading Metadata Provider: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\STVs\Phoenix\metadata\tvdb.xml
INFO - Begin Loading Xbmc Metadata Providers
INFO - Loading XBMC Metadata Scraper: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\STVs\Phoenix\scrapers\xbmc\video\imdb.xml
INFO - End Loading Xbmc Metadata Providers
INFO - End Loading Metadata Providers
INFO - Metadata Scrapers Initialized
INFO - Begin Loading Movie Filename Scrapers
INFO - Added System Movie Scraper: title-withyear1 with priority 116
INFO - Added System Movie Scraper: title-withyear2 with priority 116
INFO - Added System Movie Scraper: title-dot-year with priority 116
INFO - End Loading Movie Filename Scrapers
INFO - Added System Movie Scraper: defaultmovie with priority 2147483647
INFO - Movie Filename Scrapers Initialized
INFO - Begin Loading TV Filename Scrapers
INFO - Added System TV Scraper: title-sageRecordingNoEpisode with priority 116
INFO - Added System TV Scraper: title-sageRecording with priority 116
INFO - Added System TV Scraper: title-show-episode with priority 116
INFO - Added System TV Scraper: title-00x00 with priority 116
INFO - Added System TV Scraper: title-airedDate with priority 116
INFO - Added System TV Scraper: title-s00d00 with priority 116
INFO - Added System TV Scraper: title-s00e00 with priority 116
INFO - Added System TV Scraper: title-s00-Disc# with priority 116
INFO - Added System TV Scraper: title-Season00Episode00 with priority 116
INFO - End Loading TV Filename Scrapers
INFO - TV Filename Scrapers Initialized
INFO - Begin Loading Ratings Map
INFO - Loading Ratings file C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\STVs\Phoenix\metadata\ratings.properties
INFO - End Loading Ratings Map
INFO - Ratings Manager Initialized
INFO - Begin loading Title Matchers
INFO - End loading Title Matchers
INFO - MediaTitles.xml Initialized
INFO - Url Cleanup Task Created monitoring C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\cache\url
INFO - Adding Scheduled Task: urlcachecleaner; Date: Tue Jul 02 10:14:56 PDT 2013; Repeat: 86400000
INFO - Core Scheduled Tasks Initialized
INFO - Phoenix Services initialized.
INFO - Begin URL Cache Cleanup
INFO - Phoenix Standalone is online and ready for commands
INFO - Removing Cached Url File: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\cache\url\13fbaac68497e6369749aca895ebb845.cache
INFO - Removing Cached Url File: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\cache\url\38d4bb874009559c4eb27add88595714.cache
INFO - Removing Cached Url File: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\cache\url\4041f904f005f62087e9a406a0abe1f2.cache
INFO - Removing Cached Url File: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\cache\url\4ae44e33c189a0b468cb17f06cccb968.cache
INFO - Removing Cached Url File: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\cache\url\5cf1547870db650fc1e901d16299973b.cache
INFO - Removing Cached Url File: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\cache\url\617f940c3904f8446666135d2325d6e5.cache
INFO - Removing Cached Url File: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\cache\url\66e9743d660c03120d99097d4cc22dbc.cache
INFO - Removing Cached Url File: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\cache\url\6d7cd39a4859276d4704411f5d389c84.cache
INFO - Removing Cached Url File: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\cache\url\8405499a7482f67c7713c95f0d403762.cache
INFO - Scraper title-sageRecording created a query: SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={RAW_TITLE: Father Knows Best,EPISODE_TITLE: Itsa Small World,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: false,}]] for file sagex.phoenix.vfs.impl.FileMediaFile [Id: C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\FatherKnowsBest-ItsaSmallWorld-1499918-0.mpg, Title: FatherKnowsBest-ItsaSmallWorld-1499918-0.mpg] with hints Hints [hints={update_metadata: true,update_fanart: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: false,}]
INFO - Removing Cached Url File: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\cache\url\a5044bc42e3580c8f38ffaa397a6fa5a.cache
INFO - Removing Cached Url File: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\cache\url\a7f403ffbf260ded6b47dca77f470c03.cache
INFO - Removing Cached Url File: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\cache\url\ae91eaee80146e64e4f948cc16cdab26.cache
INFO - Removing Cached Url File: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\cache\url\c0af4162dcbb4b1b4296c0a75ad78e4a.cache
INFO - Removing Cached Url File: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\cache\url\c0e21a0ea9d60ca23241d0ce9ec0d8a2.cache
INFO - Removing Cached Url File: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\cache\url\f65a901a8e15a443bd1f256311f418aa.cache
INFO - Removing Cached Url File: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\cache\url\fff5e5e42f8c251f2c3b10e921671af2.cache
INFO - Finished URL Cache Cleanup; Cleaned 16 items.
INFO - Created Search Query: SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={EPISODE_DATE: 2013-07-02,RAW_TITLE: Father Knows Best,EPISODE_TITLE: Itsa Small World,FILE: C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\FatherKnowsBest-ItsaSmallWorld-1499918-0.mpg,CLEAN_TITLE: Father Knows Best,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: false,}]]
INFO - search(): tvdb; SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={EPISODE_DATE: 2013-07-02,RAW_TITLE: Father Knows Best,EPISODE_TITLE: Itsa Small World,FILE: C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\FatherKnowsBest-ItsaSmallWorld-1499918-0.mpg,CLEAN_TITLE: Father Knows Best,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: false,}]]
INFO - Searching: Father Knows Best using TVDBMetadataProvider[MetadataProviderInfo [id=tvdb, fanartId=null, mediaTypes=[TV], name=thetvdb.com]]
INFO - TVDB Search: http://www.thetvdb.com/api/GetSeries.php?seriesname=Father+Knows+Best
INFO - Caching URL Factory in use.
WARN - The year was not passed in the query: SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={QUERY: Father Knows Best,EPISODE_DATE: 2013-07-02,RAW_TITLE: Father Knows Best,EPISODE_TITLE: Itsa Small World,FILE: C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\FatherKnowsBest-ItsaSmallWorld-1499918-0.mpg,CLEAN_TITLE: Father Knows Best,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: false,}]] we are returning the first good result.  Consider adding the year to the query for better matches.
INFO - Fetching Metadata for MediaSearchResult [extraArgs={CLEAN_TITLE: Father Knows Best,EPISODE_TITLE: Itsa Small World,RAW_TITLE: Father Knows Best,FILE: C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\FatherKnowsBest-ItsaSmallWorld-1499918-0.mpg,EPISODE_DATE: 2013-07-02,}, id=77621, imdbId=null, metadata=null, providerId=tvdb, score=1.0, title=Father Knows Best, type=TV, url=77621, year=1954]
INFO - TVDB Series: http://www.thetvdb.com/api/5645B594A3F32D27/series/77621/en.xml
INFO - TVDB Actors: http://www.thetvdb.com/api/5645B594A3F32D27/series/77621/actors.xml
INFO - TVDB date: http://thetvdb.com/api/GetEpisodeByAirDate.php?apikey=5645B594A3F32D27&seriesid=77621&airdate=2013-07-02
WARN - Can't do lookup by season/epsidoe for season: null; episode: null
INFO - TVDB Title: http://www.thetvdb.com/api/5645B594A3F32D27/series/77621/all/en.xml
INFO - Parsing TVDB Banners url: http://www.thetvdb.com/api/5645B594A3F32D27/series/77621/banners.xml
INFO - Skipping Fanart since Fanart Provider is empty
ERROR - Could not instantiate Format Object because the class name is invalid: C
java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: C
	at java.net.URLClassLoader$1.run(Unknown Source)
	at java.security.AccessController.doPrivileged(Native Method)
	at java.net.URLClassLoader.findClass(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.Class.forName0(Native Method)
	at java.lang.Class.forName(Unknown Source)
	at sagex.phoenix.util.TextReplacement.getFormat(TextReplacement.java:180)
	at sagex.phoenix.util.TextReplacement.replaceVariables(TextReplacement.java:132)
	at sagex.phoenix.util.TextReplacement.replaceVariables(TextReplacement.java:159)
	at sagex.phoenix.util.TextReplacement.replaceVariables(TextReplacement.java:94)
	at sagex.phoenix.util.TextReplacement.replaceVariables(TextReplacement.java:54)
	at sagex.phoenix.standalone.PhoenixRenamer.getTVName(PhoenixRenamer.java:266)
	at sagex.phoenix.standalone.PhoenixRenamer.rename(PhoenixRenamer.java:295)
	at sagex.phoenix.standalone.PhoenixRenamer.processMediaFile(PhoenixRenamer.java:202)
	at sagex.phoenix.standalone.PhoenixRenamer.processResource(PhoenixRenamer.java:157)
	at sagex.phoenix.standalone.PhoenixRenamer.run(PhoenixRenamer.java:147)
	at sagex.phoenix.standalone.PhoenixRenamer.main(PhoenixRenamer.java:136)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
	at sagex.phoenix.standalone.JarRunner.main(JarRunner.java:60)
ERROR - Could not instantiate Format Object because the class name is invalid: C
	at sagex.phoenix.util.TextReplacement.replaceVariables(TextReplacement.java:132)
	at sagex.phoenix.util.TextReplacement.replaceVariables(TextReplacement.java:159)
	at sagex.phoenix.standalone.PhoenixRenamer.processMediaFile(PhoenixRenamer.java:202)
	at sagex.phoenix.standalone.PhoenixRenamer.processResource(PhoenixRenamer.java:157)
INFO - Renaming FatherKnowsBest-ItsaSmallWorld-1499918-0.mpg to Father Knows Best - S5E26 - It's a Small World.mpg
INFO - Renamed C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\FatherKnowsBest-ItsaSmallWorld-1499918-0.mpg to C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\Father Knows Best - S5E26 - It's a Small World.mpg
INFO - Renamed C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\FatherKnowsBest-ItsaSmallWorld-1499918-0.edl to C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\Father Knows Best - S5E26 - It's a Small World.edl
INFO - Renamed C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\FatherKnowsBest-ItsaSmallWorld-1499918-0.edl to C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\Father Knows Best - S5E26 - It's a Small World.edl
INFO - Renamed C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\FatherKnowsBest-ItsaSmallWorld-1499918-0.incommercial to C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\Father Knows Best - S5E26 - It's a Small World.incommercial
INFO - Renamed C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\FatherKnowsBest-ItsaSmallWorld-1499918-0.incommercial to C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\Father Knows Best - S5E26 - It's a Small World.incommercial
Old 07-02-2013, 07:04 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Here is a log.

Code:
INFO - Loading properties from: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\standalone.properties
INFO - User: epere_000
INFO - Registering Event Handler: sagex.phoenix.event.SageSystemMessageListener for Event Type: phoenix.SystemMessage
INFO - Loading Configuration Metadata in C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\STVs\Phoenix\Configuration\log4j.xml
INFO - Loading Configuration Metadata in C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\STVs\Phoenix\Configuration\Phoenix.xml
INFO - Loading Configuration Metadata in C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\STVs\Phoenix\Configuration\Sage.xml
INFO - Processing VFS File: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\STVs\Phoenix\vfs\vfs.xml
INFO - Registering Event Handler: sagex.phoenix.event.ReflectionEventListener for Event Type: phoenix.vfs.reload
INFO - VFS Initialized
INFO - Loading Metadata Provider: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\STVs\Phoenix\metadata\dvdprofiler.xml
INFO - Loading Metadata Provider: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\STVs\Phoenix\metadata\htbackdrops.xml
INFO - Loading Metadata Provider: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\STVs\Phoenix\metadata\imdb.xml
INFO - Loading Metadata Provider: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\STVs\Phoenix\metadata\mymovies.xml
INFO - Loading Metadata Provider: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\STVs\Phoenix\metadata\tmdb.xml
INFO - Loading Metadata Provider: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\STVs\Phoenix\metadata\tvdb.xml
INFO - Loading XBMC Metadata Scraper: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\STVs\Phoenix\scrapers\xbmc\video\imdb.xml
INFO - Loading Ratings file C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\STVs\Phoenix\metadata\ratings.properties
INFO - Url Cleanup Task Created monitoring C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\cache\url
INFO - Adding Scheduled Task: urlcachecleaner; Date: Tue Jul 02 10:14:56 PDT 2013; Repeat: 86400000
INFO - Removing Cached Url File: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\cache\url\13fbaac68497e6369749aca895ebb845.cache
INFO - Removing Cached Url File: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\cache\url\38d4bb874009559c4eb27add88595714.cache
INFO - Removing Cached Url File: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\cache\url\4041f904f005f62087e9a406a0abe1f2.cache
INFO - Removing Cached Url File: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\cache\url\4ae44e33c189a0b468cb17f06cccb968.cache
INFO - Removing Cached Url File: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\cache\url\5cf1547870db650fc1e901d16299973b.cache
INFO - Removing Cached Url File: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\cache\url\617f940c3904f8446666135d2325d6e5.cache
INFO - Removing Cached Url File: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\cache\url\66e9743d660c03120d99097d4cc22dbc.cache
INFO - Removing Cached Url File: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\cache\url\6d7cd39a4859276d4704411f5d389c84.cache
INFO - Removing Cached Url File: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\cache\url\8405499a7482f67c7713c95f0d403762.cache
INFO - Scraper title-sageRecording created a query: SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={RAW_TITLE: Father Knows Best,EPISODE_TITLE: Itsa Small World,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: false,}]] for file sagex.phoenix.vfs.impl.FileMediaFile [Id: C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\FatherKnowsBest-ItsaSmallWorld-1499918-0.mpg, Title: FatherKnowsBest-ItsaSmallWorld-1499918-0.mpg] with hints Hints [hints={update_metadata: true,update_fanart: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: false,}]
INFO - Removing Cached Url File: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\cache\url\a5044bc42e3580c8f38ffaa397a6fa5a.cache
INFO - Removing Cached Url File: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\cache\url\a7f403ffbf260ded6b47dca77f470c03.cache
INFO - Removing Cached Url File: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\cache\url\ae91eaee80146e64e4f948cc16cdab26.cache
INFO - Removing Cached Url File: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\cache\url\c0af4162dcbb4b1b4296c0a75ad78e4a.cache
INFO - Removing Cached Url File: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\cache\url\c0e21a0ea9d60ca23241d0ce9ec0d8a2.cache
INFO - Removing Cached Url File: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\cache\url\f65a901a8e15a443bd1f256311f418aa.cache
INFO - Removing Cached Url File: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\cache\url\fff5e5e42f8c251f2c3b10e921671af2.cache
INFO - Finished URL Cache Cleanup; Cleaned 16 items.
INFO - Created Search Query: SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={EPISODE_DATE: 2013-07-02,RAW_TITLE: Father Knows Best,EPISODE_TITLE: Itsa Small World,FILE: C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\FatherKnowsBest-ItsaSmallWorld-1499918-0.mpg,CLEAN_TITLE: Father Knows Best,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: false,}]]
INFO - search(): tvdb; SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={EPISODE_DATE: 2013-07-02,RAW_TITLE: Father Knows Best,EPISODE_TITLE: Itsa Small World,FILE: C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\FatherKnowsBest-ItsaSmallWorld-1499918-0.mpg,CLEAN_TITLE: Father Knows Best,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: false,}]]
INFO - Searching: Father Knows Best using TVDBMetadataProvider[MetadataProviderInfo [id=tvdb, fanartId=null, mediaTypes=[TV], name=thetvdb.com]]
INFO - TVDB Search: http://www.thetvdb.com/api/GetSeries.php?seriesname=Father+Knows+Best
WARN - The year was not passed in the query: SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={QUERY: Father Knows Best,EPISODE_DATE: 2013-07-02,RAW_TITLE: Father Knows Best,EPISODE_TITLE: Itsa Small World,FILE: C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\FatherKnowsBest-ItsaSmallWorld-1499918-0.mpg,CLEAN_TITLE: Father Knows Best,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: false,}]] we are returning the first good result.  Consider adding the year to the query for better matches.
INFO - Fetching Metadata for MediaSearchResult [extraArgs={CLEAN_TITLE: Father Knows Best,EPISODE_TITLE: Itsa Small World,RAW_TITLE: Father Knows Best,FILE: C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\FatherKnowsBest-ItsaSmallWorld-1499918-0.mpg,EPISODE_DATE: 2013-07-02,}, id=77621, imdbId=null, metadata=null, providerId=tvdb, score=1.0, title=Father Knows Best, type=TV, url=77621, year=1954]
INFO - TVDB Series: http://www.thetvdb.com/api/5645B594A3F32D27/series/77621/en.xml
INFO - TVDB Actors: http://www.thetvdb.com/api/5645B594A3F32D27/series/77621/actors.xml
INFO - TVDB date: http://thetvdb.com/api/GetEpisodeByAirDate.php?apikey=5645B594A3F32D27&seriesid=77621&airdate=2013-07-02
WARN - Can't do lookup by season/epsidoe for season: null; episode: null
INFO - TVDB Title: http://www.thetvdb.com/api/5645B594A3F32D27/series/77621/all/en.xml
INFO - Parsing TVDB Banners url: http://www.thetvdb.com/api/5645B594A3F32D27/series/77621/banners.xml
INFO - Renaming FatherKnowsBest-ItsaSmallWorld-1499918-0.mpg to Father Knows Best - S5E26 - It's a Small World.mpg
INFO - Renamed C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\FatherKnowsBest-ItsaSmallWorld-1499918-0.mpg to C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\Father Knows Best - S5E26 - It's a Small World.mpg
That exception doesn't make a lot of sense (although it should )

Either way, you can try running your commandline without the -t parameter altogether, since you are using the default mask.
Old 07-02-2013, 08:43 PM
SageTVaholic

Using the default works. The ones I have problems with is the ones with a matcher.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE titles>

<titles>
<match>
<regex>[\\/]LawOrderCriminalIntent-*</regex>
<metadata type="TV" name="tvdb">71489</metadata>
</match>
</titles>

Code:
INFO - User: janedbandit
INFO - VFS Initialized
INFO - Adding Scheduled Task: urlcachecleaner; Date: Tue Jul 02 19:51:01 PDT 2013; Repeat: 86400000
INFO - Finished URL Cache Cleanup; Cleaned 0 items.
INFO - Scraper title-s00e00 created a query: SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={SEASON: 06,DISC: ,RAW_TITLE: LawOrderCriminalIntent-,EPISODE: 08,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: false,}]] for file sagex.phoenix.vfs.impl.FileMediaFile [Id: C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\LawOrderCriminalIntent-S06E08-TheWaratHome-1621768-1.mpg, Title: LawOrderCriminalIntent-S06E08-TheWaratHome-1621768-1.mpg] with hints Hints [hints={update_metadata: true,update_fanart: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: false,}]
INFO - Created Search Query: SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={SEASON: 06,DISC: ,FILE: C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\LawOrderCriminalIntent-S06E08-TheWaratHome-1621768-1.mpg,RAW_TITLE: LawOrderCriminalIntent,CLEAN_TITLE: LawOrderCriminalIntent,EPISODE_DATE: 2013-07-02,EPISODE: 08,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: false,}]]
INFO - search(): tvdb; SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={SEASON: 06,DISC: ,FILE: C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\LawOrderCriminalIntent-S06E08-TheWaratHome-1621768-1.mpg,RAW_TITLE: LawOrderCriminalIntent,CLEAN_TITLE: LawOrderCriminalIntent,EPISODE_DATE: 2013-07-02,EPISODE: 08,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: false,}]]
INFO - Searching: LawOrderCriminalIntent using TVDBMetadataProvider[MetadataProviderInfo [id=tvdb, fanartId=null, mediaTypes=[TV], name=thetvdb.com]]
INFO - TVDB Search: http://www.thetvdb.com/api/GetSeries.php?seriesname=LawOrderCriminalIntent
WARN - Could not find any results for: CachedUrl: http://www.thetvdb.com/api/GetSeries.php?seriesname=LawOrderCriminalIntent; UrlId: 702b200e3795fefe395815733969fb68; CachedFile: C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\cache\url\702b200e3795fefe395815733969fb68.properties
WARN - Search Failed for: SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={QUERY: LawOrderCriminalIntent,SEASON: 06,DISC: ,FILE: C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\LawOrderCriminalIntent-S06E08-TheWaratHome-1621768-1.mpg,RAW_TITLE: LawOrderCriminalIntent,CLEAN_TITLE: LawOrderCriminalIntent,EPISODE_DATE: 2013-07-02,EPISODE: 08,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: false,}]] using provider TVDBMetadataProvider[MetadataProviderInfo [id=tvdb, fanartId=null, mediaTypes=[TV], name=thetvdb.com]]; Message: null
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at java.util.ArrayList.addAll(Unknown Source)
	at sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager.search(MetadataManager.java:274)
	at sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager.search(MetadataManager.java:229)
	at sagex.phoenix.standalone.PhoenixRenamer.processMediaFile(PhoenixRenamer.java:179)
WARN - No TV Scraper could handle file: sagex.phoenix.vfs.impl.FileMediaFile [Id: C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\LawOrderCriminalIntent-S06E08-TheWaratHome-1621768-1.mpg, Title: LawOrderCriminalIntent-S06E08-TheWaratHome-1621768-1.mpg]
WARN - Using DEFAULT scraper for: C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV, will use the following movie title: SageTV
INFO - Scraper defaultmovie created a query: SearchQuery [type=MOVIE, fields={RAW_TITLE: SageTV,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: false,}]] for file sagex.phoenix.vfs.impl.FileMediaFile [Id: C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\LawOrderCriminalIntent-S06E08-TheWaratHome-1621768-1.mpg, Title: LawOrderCriminalIntent-S06E08-TheWaratHome-1621768-1.mpg] with hints Hints [hints={update_metadata: true,update_fanart: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: false,}]
INFO - Created Search Query: SearchQuery [type=MOVIE, fields={FILE: C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV,RAW_TITLE: SageTV,CLEAN_TITLE: SageTV,EPISODE_DATE: 2013-07-02,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: false,}]]
INFO - search(): imdb,tmdb; SearchQuery [type=MOVIE, fields={FILE: C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV,RAW_TITLE: SageTV,CLEAN_TITLE: SageTV,EPISODE_DATE: 2013-07-02,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: false,}]]
INFO - Searching: SageTV using IMDBMetadataProvider[MetadataProviderInfo [id=imdb, fanartId=tmdb, mediaTypes=[MOVIE], name=IMDb]]
INFO - Parsing Url: http://www.imdb.com/find?s=tt&q=SageTV&x=0&y=0
ERROR - Fatal Sax Error!
org.xml.sax.SAXParseExceptionpublicId: ; systemId: ; lineNumber: 0; columnNumber: 0; Stream reset failed (Resetting to invalid mark), try wrapping it with a org.htmlparser.lexer.Stream
	at org.htmlparser.sax.XMLReader.parse(XMLReader.java:547)
	at sagex.phoenix.util.url.URLSaxParser.parse(URLSaxParser.java:71)
	at sagex.phoenix.util.url.URLSaxParser.parse(URLSaxParser.java:50)
	at sagex.phoenix.metadata.provider.imdb.IMDBMetadataProvider.search(IMDBMetadataProvider.java:60)
	at sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager.search(MetadataManager.java:273)
	at sagex.phoenix.standalone.PhoenixRenamer.processMediaFile(PhoenixRenamer.java:190)
ERROR - Error Performing Search: SageTV
java.io.IOException: Failed to Parse the IMDB url correctly
	at sagex.phoenix.metadata.provider.imdb.IMDBMetadataProvider.search(IMDBMetadataProvider.java:66)
	at sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager.search(MetadataManager.java:273)
	at sagex.phoenix.standalone.PhoenixRenamer.processMediaFile(PhoenixRenamer.java:190)
WARN - Search Failed for: SearchQuery [type=MOVIE, fields={QUERY: SageTV,FILE: C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV,RAW_TITLE: SageTV,CLEAN_TITLE: SageTV,EPISODE_DATE: 2013-07-02,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: false,}]] using provider IMDBMetadataProvider[MetadataProviderInfo [id=imdb, fanartId=tmdb, mediaTypes=[MOVIE], name=IMDb]]; Message: null
java.lang.NullPointerException
	at java.util.ArrayList.addAll(Unknown Source)
	at sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager.search(MetadataManager.java:274)
INFO - Searching: SageTV using TheMovieDBMetadataProvider[MetadataProviderInfo [id=tmdb, fanartId=tmdb, mediaTypes=[MOVIE], name=themoviedb.org]]
INFO - Fetching tmdb url: http://api.themoviedb.org/2.1/Movie.search/en/xml/d4ad46ee51d364386b6cf3b580fb5d8c/SageTV
WARN - TMDB Search for SearchQuery [type=MOVIE, fields={QUERY: SageTV,FILE: C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV,RAW_TITLE: SageTV,CLEAN_TITLE: SageTV,EPISODE_DATE: 2013-07-02,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: false,}]] returned no results.
INFO - No good matches for SageTV will try other providers if available.
WARN - Cannot rename LawOrderCriminalIntent-S06E08-TheWaratHome-1621768-1.mpg since there is no metadata
WARN - failed to rename sagex.phoenix.vfs.impl.FileMediaFile [Id: C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\LawOrderCriminalIntent-S06E08-TheWaratHome-1621768-1.mpg, Title: LawOrderCriminalIntent-S06E08-TheWaratHome-1621768-1.mpg]
MetadataException [query=SearchQuery [type=MOVIE, fields={QUERY: SageTV,FILE: C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV,RAW_TITLE: SageTV,CLEAN_TITLE: SageTV,EPISODE_DATE: 2013-07-02,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: false,}]], ]
	at sagex.phoenix.metadata.MetadataManager.search(MetadataManager.java:306)
C:\PhoenixTools\phoenix-renamer.exe "%~f1" --renameArtifacts
Code:
INFO - User: janedbandit
INFO - VFS Initialized
INFO - Adding Scheduled Task: urlcachecleaner; Date: Tue Jul 02 19:42:19 PDT 2013; Repeat: 86400000
INFO - Finished URL Cache Cleanup; Cleaned 0 items.
INFO - Scraper title-s00e00 created a query: SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={SEASON: 08,DISC: ,RAW_TITLE: Seinfeld-,EPISODE: 20,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: false,}]] for file sagex.phoenix.vfs.impl.FileMediaFile [Id: C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\Seinfeld-S08E20-TheMillennium-1622094-0.mpg, Title: Seinfeld-S08E20-TheMillennium-1622094-0.mpg] with hints Hints [hints={update_metadata: true,update_fanart: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: false,}]
INFO - Created Search Query: SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={SEASON: 08,DISC: ,FILE: C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\Seinfeld-S08E20-TheMillennium-1622094-0.mpg,RAW_TITLE: Seinfeld,CLEAN_TITLE: Seinfeld,EPISODE_DATE: 2013-07-02,EPISODE: 20,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: false,}]]
INFO - search(): tvdb; SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={SEASON: 08,DISC: ,FILE: C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\Seinfeld-S08E20-TheMillennium-1622094-0.mpg,RAW_TITLE: Seinfeld,CLEAN_TITLE: Seinfeld,EPISODE_DATE: 2013-07-02,EPISODE: 20,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: false,}]]
INFO - Searching: Seinfeld using TVDBMetadataProvider[MetadataProviderInfo [id=tvdb, fanartId=null, mediaTypes=[TV], name=thetvdb.com]]
INFO - TVDB Search: http://www.thetvdb.com/api/GetSeries.php?seriesname=Seinfeld
WARN - The year was not passed in the query: SearchQuery [type=TV, fields={QUERY: Seinfeld,SEASON: 08,DISC: ,FILE: C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\Seinfeld-S08E20-TheMillennium-1622094-0.mpg,RAW_TITLE: Seinfeld,CLEAN_TITLE: Seinfeld,EPISODE_DATE: 2013-07-02,EPISODE: 20,}, hints=Hints [hints={update_fanart: true,update_metadata: true,scan_missing_metadata: true,scan_subfolders: true,import_tv_as_recording: false,}]] we are returning the first good result.  Consider adding the year to the query for better matches.
INFO - Fetching Metadata for MediaSearchResult [extraArgs={CLEAN_TITLE: Seinfeld,SEASON: 08,EPISODE: 20,RAW_TITLE: Seinfeld,FILE: C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\Seinfeld-S08E20-TheMillennium-1622094-0.mpg,EPISODE_DATE: 2013-07-02,}, id=79169, imdbId=null, metadata=null, providerId=tvdb, score=1.0, title=Seinfeld, type=TV, url=79169, year=1989]
INFO - TVDB Series: http://www.thetvdb.com/api/5645B594A3F32D27/series/79169/en.xml
INFO - TVDB Actors: http://www.thetvdb.com/api/5645B594A3F32D27/series/79169/actors.xml
INFO - TVDB Episode: http://www.thetvdb.com/api/5645B594A3F32D27/series/79169/default/8/20/en.xml
INFO - Parsing TVDB Banners url: http://www.thetvdb.com/api/5645B594A3F32D27/series/79169/banners.xml
INFO - Renaming Seinfeld-S08E20-TheMillennium-1622094-0.mpg to Seinfeld - S08E20 - The Millennium.mpg
INFO - Renamed C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\Seinfeld-S08E20-TheMillennium-1622094-0.mpg to C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\Seinfeld - S08E20 - The Millennium.mpg
INFO - Renamed C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\Seinfeld-S08E20-TheMillennium-1622094-0.edl to C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\Seinfeld - S08E20 - The Millennium.edl
INFO - Renamed C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\Seinfeld-S08E20-TheMillennium-1622094-0.edl to C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\Seinfeld - S08E20 - The Millennium.edl
INFO - Renamed C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\Seinfeld-S08E20-TheMillennium-1622094-0.incommercial to C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\Seinfeld - S08E20 - The Millennium.incommercial
INFO - Renamed C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\Seinfeld-S08E20-TheMillennium-1622094-0.incommercial to C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\Seinfeld - S08E20 - The Millennium.incommercial
INFO - Renamed C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\Seinfeld-S08E20-TheMillennium-1622094-0.mpg.properties to C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\Seinfeld - S08E20 - The Millennium.mpg.properties
INFO - Renamed C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\Seinfeld-S08E20-TheMillennium-1622094-0.mpg.properties to C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\Seinfeld - S08E20 - The Millennium.mpg.properties
INFO - Renamed C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\Seinfeld-S08E20-TheMillennium-1622094-0.VPrj to C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\Seinfeld - S08E20 - The Millennium.VPrj
INFO - Renamed C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\Seinfeld-S08E20-TheMillennium-1622094-0.VPrj to C:\Users\epere_000\Videos\SageTV\Seinfeld - S08E20 - The Millennium.VPrj

Last edited by nyplayer; 07-02-2013 at 08:51 PM.
Old 07-03-2013, 02:08 AM
SageTVaholic

I got it working my placing the title matcher in.

C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\scrapers

All is working fine using the defaults.
Old 07-03-2013, 06:14 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
I got it working my placing the title matcher in.

C:\PhoenixTools\PhoenixHome\sagetv\userdata\Phoenix\scrapers

All is working fine using the defaults.
Yeah, the rename has it's own phoenix home where matchers, etc, would go. Glad you have it all working.

And just so you know... you can rename multiple files, at once, and even pass a mix of tv and movie files.
Old 07-03-2013, 12:38 PM
SageTVaholic

The rename itself is working but there is 1 caveat if you transcode the file to say mp4... it loses the metadata because it has no airingid... and it becomes imported.