SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Gemstone for v7
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Gemstone for v7 This forum is for discussing the user-created Gemstone custom interface for SageTV.

Old 11-24-2012, 12:21 PM
SageTVaholic

I didn't realize filters and sort options could be made as the default for all flows. Could you please tell me where to do that? Its very time consuming the way I'm currently doing it for each flow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jorton View Post
Wait for the filter option in the next version. This is a temporary fix.

***RIP SageTV***
Old 11-24-2012, 12:40 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkanet View Post
I didn't realize filters and sort options could be made as the default for all flows. Could you please tell me where to do that? Its very time consuming the way I'm currently doing it for each flow.
Not from the UI...it is on the list to look at a solution for defaults but not likely any time soon.

However...you can learn to create your own vfs views similar to the file you just created and set the sort within the vfs...then any Flow using that view will be sorted/filtered the way you want.

k
Old 11-24-2012, 02:20 PM
SageTVaholic

Thanks, but that looks like it would take even longer for me to do than making these changes in every flow view. No big deal, Ill just have to to put some time aside and define all these settings in each flow.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jusjoken View Post
Not from the UI...it is on the list to look at a solution for defaults but not likely any time soon.

However...you can learn to create your own vfs views similar to the file you just created and set the sort within the vfs...then any Flow using that view will be sorted/filtered the way you want.

k

***RIP SageTV***

Last edited by mkanet; 11-24-2012 at 02:21 PM. Reason: grammer