SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV v7 Customizations > Phoenix
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

Phoenix This forum is for discussing the user-created Phoenix custom interface for SageTV.

Old 01-28-2014, 08:09 AM
Sage Aficionado

Question regarding expected operation

Sorry if this has been answered but I was not having much luck finding it via searches.

Surprisingly I just started playing with using Phoenix even though I have had SageTV for many years. Actually was just about to dump SageTV for MythTV but have evaluation of MythTV I decided against it. One thing I did like in MythTV was the Fanart which Phoenix does and seems to do better.

Sorry My question is it normal that when I select Online Videos or Pictures that it drops back to the Default STV? If so how does one get back to Phoenix without having to reload the STV through setup?

Thanks
Old 01-28-2014, 09:05 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1abrams View Post
Sorry if this has been answered but I was not having much luck finding it via searches.

Surprisingly I just started playing with using Phoenix even though I have had SageTV for many years. Actually was just about to dump SageTV for MythTV but have evaluation of MythTV I decided against it. One thing I did like in MythTV was the Fanart which Phoenix does and seems to do better.

Sorry My question is it normal that when I select Online Videos or Pictures that it drops back to the Default STV? If so how does one get back to Phoenix without having to reload the STV through setup?

Thanks
That is normal, because Phoenix doesn't actually have it's own picture or online videos applications, so when we don't have an application, we drop back to the default stv.

To be honest, I'm not sure about how to get back... maybe "exit" from the main menu will do it, not sure.
Old 01-28-2014, 09:50 AM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Hitting the "Home" button will take you back to Phoenix (to its home screen).
Old 01-30-2014, 09:57 AM
Sage Advanced User

Quote:
__SNIP__

If so how does one get back to Phoenix without having to reload the STV through setup?

Thanks
The exit menu on the default STV has an option to return to Phoenix.