SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Github Development
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Github Development Discussion related to SageTV Open Source Development. Use this forum for development topics about the Open Source versions of SageTV, hosted on Github.

Old 08-16-2016, 09:49 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by fresnoboy View Post
Nope. Returns the list of possible parameters, etc...

Thx
Mike
Same here.
Old 08-16-2016, 11:11 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taddeusz View Post
Same here.
Ok... i added c=GetMediaFiles and I get the error on my site as well... My initial understanding was that you service wasn't available, but this is something different... looks like a new API maybe causing an endless loop in the serialization... Could take a little longer to troubleshoot... but they fact that I can reproduce it, gives hope
Old 08-16-2016, 11:23 AM
SageTVaholic

In looking at the Airing api I see a new method GetPlayableAiring (added in 8.0) that is likely causing the endless loop... I'm at work and then I have an appointment later... so not sure if I can get this fixed today, or not... doesn't look like a big task.
Old 08-16-2016, 12:18 PM
Sage Advanced User

Thanks Stuckless! We really appreciate all the work!

Mike
Old 08-17-2016, 05:54 AM
SageTVaholic

FYI... I updated the sagex-apis again this morning... i didn't have time to test if my change fixes the issue... so if someone wants to test, that would be great
Old 08-17-2016, 07:40 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by stuckless View Post
FYI... I updated the sagex-apis again this morning... i didn't have time to test if my change fixes the issue... so if someone wants to test, that would be great
I'm still getting the error. I'm just manually running the example on the main api page,

Code:
?c=GetMediaFiles&1=T
Here is the log file. BTW, I'm now running this off unRAID.
Attached Files
File Type: txt sagex-api.log.txt (225.8 KB, 123 views)
Old 08-17-2016, 07:48 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
I'm still getting the error. I'm just manually running the example on the main api page,

Code:
?c=GetMediaFiles&1=T
Thanks... i was hoping this would fix it... but as I said I didn't have time to test it Looks like I won't get to this now until the weekend (I have a small window on thursday evening... it might get done then).
Old 08-17-2016, 08:54 AM
Sage Fanatic

I will say that the Android mini client wouldn't play anything on 9.0.0.1, (I forget the error message and just switched to Phoenix Remote), but after loading the new version this morning it's working again. Not sure if that's related, but that's the only change I made between last night and this morning.
Old 08-17-2016, 08:58 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by KarylFStein View Post
I will say that the Android mini client wouldn't play anything on 9.0.0.1, (I forget the error message and just switched to Phoenix Remote), but after loading the new version this morning it's working again. Not sure if that's related, but that's the only change I made between last night and this morning.
The Android MiniClient doesn't use/depend on sagex apis, at all. Phoenix Remote does, and I can see where it would fail, when sagex isn't working (like is now).
Old 08-17-2016, 12:24 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:

Code:
?c=GetMediaFiles&1=T
I just tested that against my test machine (with the update sagex-api installed) and it worked ok. I must be missing something else
Old 08-17-2016, 12:33 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
I just tested that against my test machine (with the update sagex-api installed) and it worked ok. I must be missing something else
I'm not sure. It might be something in my wiz.bin. I remember it was working on unRAID prior to introducing my wiz.bin from Windows. But it was also working on Windows prior to the sagex upgrade.
Old 08-17-2016, 01:33 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
I'm not sure. It might be something in my wiz.bin. I remember it was working on unRAID prior to introducing my wiz.bin from Windows. But it was also working on Windows prior to the sagex upgrade.
It's likely something in the data. I'm going to put out a build with some debugging so that when it dies, I can see what field/method it was trying to process... that should help me narrow down where to look.
Old 08-17-2016, 01:34 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
It's likely something in the data. I'm going to put out a build with some debugging so that when it dies, I can see what field/method it was trying to process... that should help me narrow down where to look.
Feel free to send me test JAR's.
Old 08-17-2016, 06:42 PM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
Feel free to send me test JAR's.
This jar file has some extra debugging, feel free to update your jar with this and then test your /sagex/api url again and post the logs.. thx.

https://bintray.com/opensagetv/saget...ex-api/9.0.0.3
Old 08-18-2016, 07:23 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
This jar file has some extra debugging, feel free to update your jar with this and then test your /sagex/api url again and post the logs.. thx.

https://bintray.com/opensagetv/saget...ex-api/9.0.0.3
This version seems to have worked fine. I did all the sample queries and they all came back with data.
Old 08-18-2016, 07:51 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
This version seems to have worked fine. I did all the sample queries and they all came back with data.
The only thing different in this version is a "println" statement So either my previous plugin build didn't include the fix... or the previous plugin build didn't install correctly on your system.

Thanks for testing... at least I know that the problem was in fact the new 8.x API that was added.

I'll update the plugins repo tonight to a 9.0.0.4.
Old 08-18-2016, 09:03 AM
SageTVaholic

Quote:
The only thing different in this version is a "println" statement So either my previous plugin build didn't include the fix... or the previous plugin build didn't install correctly on your system.

Thanks for testing... at least I know that the problem was in fact the new 8.x API that was added.

I'll update the plugins repo tonight to a 9.0.0.4.
Yeah, it appears it didn't upgrade correctly for some reason. The manifest on the old JAR shows 9.0.0.0.
Old 08-18-2016, 10:16 PM
Sage Advanced User

I updated to 9.0.0.6 tonight, but am seeing the same errors.:

at sagex.remote.builder.SageAPIBuilder.build(SageAPIBuilder.java:57)
at sagex.remote.builder.SageAPIBuilder.buildObject(SageAPIBuilder.java:156)
at sagex.remote.builder.SageAPIBuilder.buildAiring(SageAPIBuilder.java:120)

The weird thing is just after I installed it, it pex seemed to get one show referenced that worked right, but nothing after that.

And When I did a manual query via a browser , I got differing responses at times.

Most of the time, it returns:

HTTP ERROR 500

Problem accessing /sagex/api. Reason:

Sage Servlet Failed: null