SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Clients Development
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Clients Development This forum is for discussions relating to SageTV Open Source Clients Development.

Old 08-25-2018, 12:19 AM
Sage Advanced User

Miniclient Audio issue with multiple audio strreams

Hi - I have a HD video that has 4 different languages for audio.

When I play the video on my Nvidia Shield TV with the Miniclient, the audio switches between the English track and the Italian track on its own. I can't get the audio to stay in English, regardless of the audio selection.

Is there something I can do to fix the audio?

AJ

SageTV: v9.x (on Win7x64)
CPU: Core i7-3770 @ 3.40+ GHz
RAM: 16GB DDR3 1600
GPU: nVidia GTX-770
RCVR: HD-Homerun
STB: STX-HD100, HD-300
Old 08-25-2018, 05:39 AM
Sage Fanatic

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzJazz View Post
Hi - I have a HD video that has 4 different languages for audio.

When I play the video on my Nvidia Shield TV with the Miniclient, the audio switches between the English track and the Italian track on its own. I can't get the audio to stay in English, regardless of the audio selection.

Is there something I can do to fix the audio?

AJ

I do not believe audio track switching is currently implemented in the android client. It is always going to pick the first track. As a work a round you could remux the tracks so your preferred language is first. .

I did recently ask Stuckless if it was OK for me to attempt to add support for audio track switching. He gave me the green light. I would suspect that it will take a while for it to come out in a release though.

Josh