SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Products > SageTV Placeshifter
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Placeshifter Discussion related to the SageTV Placeshifter application produced by SageTV. Questions, issues, problems, suggestions, etc. relating to the SageTV Placeshifter software application should be posted here.

Old 09-16-2018, 10:50 AM
Sage Fanatic

Placeshifter and 2-in-1 laptop screen rotation

I have a 13" Dell 9365 2-in-1 that has a screen that folds all the way back into a tablet format. If Placeshifter is running at the time of screen rotation, I get a black screen although the sound is still present. If I wait to launch PS until after it is rotated, it works fine but I am unable to scroll up and down in any of the menus, and there is no keyboard in thus configuration. Would be great if the screen rotation would be solvable, but more important would be a way to use the touchscreen to control sage?
Old 09-24-2018, 05:30 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by btrcp2000 View Post
I have a 13" Dell 9365 2-in-1 that has a screen that folds all the way back into a tablet format. If Placeshifter is running at the time of screen rotation, I get a black screen although the sound is still present. If I wait to launch PS until after it is rotated, it works fine but I am unable to scroll up and down in any of the menus, and there is no keyboard in thus configuration. Would be great if the screen rotation would be solvable, but more important would be a way to use the touchscreen to control sage?
The best thing to do is turn off screen rotation