SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss customizations for SageTV version 6 and earlier, or for the SageTV3 UI.

Old 03-02-2007, 10:27 AM
Sage Icon

Web Browser within Sage?

Has anyone come across a web browser for use within Sage? I am trying to integrate Sage and HomeSeer. Since SageMC is such a great interface and HS can be controled via a web page, I though it would be an easy way to combine the two. I have a 15" touch screen monitor which displays Sage real nice, but it is also my main HA device as well.

Anyway searching for this only brings up nielm's excelant web interface. (BTW Thanks nielm as you know it's awsome ).

-Skybolt
Old 03-02-2007, 11:49 PM
Sage Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skybolt
Has anyone come across a web browser for use within Sage? I am trying to integrate Sage and HomeSeer. Since SageMC is such a great interface and HS can be controled via a web page, I though it would be an easy way to combine the two. I have a 15" touch screen monitor which displays Sage real nice, but it is also my main HA device as well.

Anyway searching for this only brings up nielm's excelant web interface. (BTW Thanks nielm as you know it's awsome ).

-Skybolt
I haven't found anything that's particularly well adapted to a 10ft interface. You might be interested in taking a look at Bohica's Hal interface tho.

Mick.
Old 03-03-2007, 06:48 PM
Sage Icon

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickp
I haven't found anything that's particularly well adapted to a 10ft interface...
Yeah I know what you mean. I was referancing from a touchscreen point of view, probably not much call for that type of interface with Sage though. Thanks for the response, Thats a pretty nice interface for HAL.
Old 03-13-2007, 06:20 PM
SageTVaholic

has anyone looked at warrior as an integration to sagetv? http://sourceforge.net/projects/xamj/