SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV International User Forums > SageTV Europe (Miscellaneous)
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Europe (Miscellaneous) SageTV and SageTV Recorder Users from other part of Eurpoe - This forum is for you to post about specific issues using SageTV software in Europe.

Old 11-22-2007, 08:27 AM
Sage User

Multi Country EPG

Hi Sage Forum,

This is my first question ever in this forum so be gentle

I have not even used Sage yet but just reading about it tell me that this is the MCE software I am going to hook up to my brand new LE-46F86 screen.
I have bought 2 FireDTV DVB-S2 cards and a Win-TV-500 dual DVB-T tuner (4 tuners in total) I live in Italy but receive Danish TV vis a 1,5 Meter Satellite disc.
Here comes the actual question:
Is it possible to receive 2 different EPG info so I can set it up with Danish DVB-S channels and Italian DVB-T channels? (working with scheduled recording and all features)
Is the o2grabber the best option?

Any info is welcome, a full "how to do" would be great..

Ciao from Italy...
Old 03-21-2008, 10:51 AM
Sage User

Any solution?

Hi,

did you ever get this solved? I have the same wish, with regards to Swedish and Danish channels - both should be receivable from Copenhagen: http://forums.sagetv.com/forums/showthread.php?t=30450

I tried editing the PredefinedDVBT.frq file to include the Swedish bands in the "Denmark" list, but no more channels showed up.

/RM
Old 03-21-2008, 06:26 PM
Sage Advanced User

I'm using XMLTV, so I don't really know much about what you are asking, but it does seem to me that you could just set up two separate channel lineups, one for each of the languages/countries/sets of channels you wish to have you EPG include. Of course, you only have one EPG in Sage, as it mixes them all together, but you can have more than one source of data.

Steve