SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageTV Customizations This forums is for discussing and sharing user-created modifications for the SageTV application created by using the SageTV Studio or through the use of external plugins. Use this forum to discuss customizations for SageTV version 6 and earlier, or for the SageTV3 UI.

Old 01-27-2008, 12:41 AM
Sage Icon

Sage Command for Online Menu

Hello - I use the Dynamic Menu and there is a Sage menu in the new version that displays buttons/options all on one screen for HD Videos, Weather, You Tube, Comedy, Sports, Kids/Family, etc.

However, it is not in the Dynamic Menu and I don't know what command I need to pull it up. It seems that if I go to the Weather command and then go back it pulls it on my computer.

Also, is there a way to get to the sub menus like Kids and Family so that I can possibly not have a parental code for those menus?

Thanks,
Mike
Old 01-27-2008, 09:30 AM
SageTVaholic

It's not part of the dynamic menus for various reasons... see my previous answer

To get link to the online services menu, create a new internal screen menu item for 'Online Services Menu', or paste the following...

Code:
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" standalone="no"?>
<!DOCTYPE sageMenu PUBLIC "-//NIELM//DTD SAGEMENU XML 1.4//EN" "http://sageplugins.sourceforge.net/nielm_modules/dynamic_menu/sagemenu_1_3.dtd">
<sageMenu version="1.4">
    <internalScreenMenuItem screen="Online Services Menu" title="Online Services">
        <evalExpression> </evalExpression>
    </internalScreenMenuItem>
</sageMenu>