SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 10-20-2008, 01:17 PM
Sage Expert

DVD cover art refreshing

When I'm scrolling through my imported DVDs (which are all updated with cover art and film details through DVD Profiler), if I get through 10 rows or so, and then scroll back up to the top, the cover art for the first few rows has to "reload" in order to display. Until it reloads (a few seconds), it just shows the generic dvd icon. Seems to me the cover images used to get loaded up the first time they were browsed after the UI had been started, and then would stay loaded, whether you scrolled down through the list, left My Videos altogether, or basically did anything short of shutting down the UI.

Is this something that's changed? is there a way to get it to keep all of the cover images loaded so it doesn't take a few seconds to see the art for each new row as I scroll through them?