SageTV Community  

Go Back   SageTV Community > SageTV Development and Customizations > SageTV Customizations > SageMC Custom Interface
Forum Rules FAQs Community Downloads Today's Posts Search

Notices

SageMC Custom Interface This forum is for discussing the user-created SageMC custom interface for SageTV.

Old 01-26-2009, 11:32 AM
Sage Icon

Send a message via MSN to mikejaner
Dock Mode Bug

I was messing with changing my theme around last night, and I noticed a slightly annoying bug/glitch with the Dock Mode for the main menu. I had the dock at the bottom of the screen with icon's zooming as you highlight them. This is the default behavior I believe. Whenever I would move the cursor up to an item on the main page sitting above the dock icons (Recent Recordings), the currently highlighted icon, which is zoomed, doesn't shrink back down. In fact, it's not until you move back to the dock, and highlight that icon, then move away again that it shrinks. So not only does it not un-zoom after loosing focus, it doesn't un-zoom, when another icon grabs focus when returning from another item on the screen, like Recent Recordings, which can leave the dock with having two zoomed icons in some situations.
Old 01-26-2009, 01:53 PM
SageTVaholic

Thanks Mike. I'll take a look at it.

Aloha,
Mike